become an editor
the entire directory
only in Science/Environmental
Open Directory - Reference: Dictionaries: By Subject: Science: Environmental
Atmospheric Chemistry Glossary
- By the Sam Houston State University air quality and atmospheric chemistry students. Sources are quoted, and hyperlinks to relevant Internet sites are included.
Carbon Dioxide and Climate
- Glossary of carbon dioxide and climate terms.
Carbon Dioxide Information Analysis Center
- Abbreviations and acronyms relating to carbon dioxide research and analysis used at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory.
- Offers dictionaries and glossaries with detailed explanations and definitions of environmental terms.
- Description of fungi commonly identified in outdoor air and in North American buildings. Health effects for these fungi are clearly explained. By the Department of Environmental Health and Safety (University of Minnesota)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 16:25:40 UTC -