become an editor
the entire directory
only in By_Subject/Medicine
Open Directory - Reference: Dictionaries: By Subject: Medicine
This category in other languages:
- Doctor-produced encyclopedic medical dictionary. Quick and easy-access, reliable reference.
- Detailed glossary of medical and scientific terms associated with allergies.
Brain Injury Glossary
- Medical vocabulary associated with brain injuries.
CIGNA Education Center: Glossary of Health Terms
- Mostly terms related to health plans and health insurance.
Continuing Education Glossary
- Glossary of terms, acronyms and laws for educators of students with emotional or behavioral disorders.
- Online Diabetes dictionary derived from the original one produced by the United States National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Disease. Also has links to related sites.
- Offers an illustrated dictionary for healthcare professionals.
Drug Trade Terms
- Street terms for drugs and used in the drug trade from the United States Office of National Drug Control Policy.
English-Chinese Medical Dictionary
- Offers the standard English to Chinese translation of terms and drug names.
Glossary of Brain Injury Terms
- Indexed glossary of words relating to head and brain injuries.
Human Genome Project Glossary
- Indexed and cross-referenced collection of genetic's terminology.
- Biographical dictionary of medical eponyms. Attempts to present a complete survey of all medical phenomena named for a person, with a biography of that person.
- A glossary of medical terms.
- Glossary of terms used in medicinal chemistry recommended by the International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry.
A Modern Herbal
- Dictionary of herbal botanical terms and remedies with detailed entries.
Mondofacto Medical Dictionary
- A searchable and cross-referenced dictionary of terms from medicine, science and technology.
- Glossary of MRI and general electrical and medical terms.
Multilingual Glossary of Technical and Popular Medical Terms
- Addresses medical terminology for the professional and the layman in Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish.
Pediatric Liver Care Center Glossary
- Includes terms and definitions used during a child's liver-related evaluation and treatment.
- Electronic medical library lets you cross-search more than 31 medical texts.
The Vocabulary of Loss
- A glossary of suicide-related terminology as well as some essays about related topics.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 8:45:06 AM EDT -