become an editor
the entire directory
only in By_Subject/Law
Open Directory - Reference: Dictionaries: By Subject: Law
Society: Law: Reference
'Lectric Law Library Reference Room
- Provides an law dictionary and legal encyclopedia with an off-beat sense of humor.
Attorney's Liability Insurance Glossary
- Brief glossary of terms used in the insurance industry.
Bernstein's Dictionary of Bankruptcy Terminology
- Glossary of legal terms commonly used in bankruptcy proceedings.
Bouvier Law Dictionary
- Complete text of the Bouvier Law Dictionary, 6th Edition (1856). Provides HTML and text versions.
Criminal Justice Today Glossary
- Browsable dictionary of legal terms.
Dictionary of Law (1893)
- Provides access to a limited number of entries from the Dictionary of Law published in 1893.
Duhaime's Law Dictionary
- Plain language definitions of legal terms.
Glossary of Maritime Law Terms
- Provides access to the 2nd Edition (2004) of this work by William Tetley at the McGill Faculty of Law.
Hyperdictionary of Electronic Commerce Law
- Glossary of legal terms used in electronic commerce law. Includes cross-referenced links, abbreviations, and access to relevant code sections.
Intellectual Capital Glossary
- Glossary of legal terms used in intellectual property law. Includes cross-referenced links, abbreviations and access to relevant code sections.
- Online legal dictionary with cross-referenced links.
Law.com Legal Dictionary
- A law dictionary with multiple search options. Includes abbreviations and cross-referenced links.
LawyerIntl.com Law Dictionary
- A legal dictionary with a search function and subject area listings.
- Includes glossary of legal terms with search function.
Nolo's Legal Glossary
- Provides plain English definitions of legal terms. Includes cross-referenced links and search function.
The Legal Dictionary
- Dictionary of legal terms with basic search function.
- Glossary of English and Latin terminology and phrases used in law.
United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) Glossary
- Glossary of legal terms and acronyms related to patents, copyrights and trademarks.
VisaPro Immigration Dictionary
- Dictionary of immigration-related legal terms.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, February 18, 2010 6:24:08 AM EST -