become an editor
the entire directory
only in By_Subject/Humanities
Glossary of Poetic Terms
- Guide to the study of poetry including phonetic pronunciation with numerous examples, hyper-linked keywords and cross references.
The Ism Book
- A Field Guide to the Nomenclature of Philosophy.
- Glossary of common literary terms with references to published works where examples of these terms may be found.
- Glossary of jargon and terminology originally coined in science fiction to describe technologies that did not exist at the time of writing or ideas for which no obviously suitable mainstream term was handy.
Silva Rhetoricae: The Forest of Rhetoric
- Reference to over 1000 rhetorical terms and a primer for classical and Renaissance rhetoric. Each term is accompanied by pronunciation, etymology, definition, examples from literature, cross references, and sources.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 3, 2013 at 10:24:06 UTC -