become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bibliography/Science
Bibliography of Measures of Complexity
- Covers the philosophical and practical references to the concept and measurement of domplexity.
The Collection of Computer Science Bibliographies
- A collection of 1200 bibliographies of scientific literature covering most aspects of computer science. The collection currently contains more than one million references and is updated monthly.
Conservation Bibliography - BCIN
- Searchable database of records gathered by a worldwide network of contributors. Part of the Conservation Information Network.
CSAC Anthropology Bibliography
- Searchable references covering the general field of social anthropology in its broadest sense.
History of Australian Science and Technology Bibliography
- Bibliographical and archival database of Australian scientists with links to related articles and images. It includes both scientists who were Australian by birth and those who undertook significant scientific work in Australia.
International Ice Patrol
- A scientific bibliography of icebergs from the research and development centre of the U.S.Coastguards .
International System of Units
- Bibliography of links, citations and online publications of the SI, the modern metric system of measurement, a language universally used in science, that has become the dominant language of international commerce and trade.
Mathematica Information Center
- Listing of publications, articles and books.
Medical Cybernetics and Artificial Intelligence Bibliography
- Contains 62566 books, research papers, conference papers, journal articles from many subareas of artificial intelligence. From the University of Vienna and the Austrian Research Institute for artificial intelligence.
Natural History Bibliographies
- A substantial listing of links to natural history online bibliographies. From the University of Washington Libraries.
Non-Photorealistic Computer Graphics Library
- Searchable resource for scientific literature. Listed by year of publication and includes abstracts and related links.
Nonlinear Dynamics and Chaos
- Searchable and downloadable bibliography of scientific papers.
Scientific Visualization Bibliography
- Publications and research documents catalogued by title, author, and date.
Scientific Visualization Weblet Bibliography
- An annotated bibliography of all scientific visualization weblets, it is a service of the NAS applied research branch visualization group.
Sobralia Orchids Literature
- Listing of literature referencing Sobralia orchids, with frequent updates.
Stanhopea Orchids Literature
- Listing of known literature referencing Stanhopea orchids.
Stochastic Programming Bibliography
- Searchable database. Also offers a separate bibliography on Stochastic Integer Programming. Alternative formats in BibTeX and Adobe PDF.
Transcendental Meditation Research
- An annotated bibliography of published papers including scientific studies listed by topic with annotations that summarize their findings.
USGS Toxics Program
- Toxic substances hydrology program bibliography database providing scientific information on the behavior of toxic substances in the nation's hydrologic environments.
Wolves: A Bibliography and Guide to the Literature
- Provides worldwide coverage of the scientific literature about wolves for the years 1968 through 1987. The bibliography does not contain references published after 1987.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 16, 2015 at 11:12:03 UTC -