become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bibliography/Literature
Card, Orson Scott
A Bibliography of Literary Theory, Criticism, and Philology
- FTP directory of more than 130,000 items, including lists for individual authors and critical schools, literary theory, literary history, aesthetics, semiotics, and related subjects. By Jose Angel Garcia Landa.
Children's Literature: A Guide to Criticism
- Includes annotated bibliography of the field to 1985. Includes indices of critics, authors, titles, and subjects. By Linnea Hendrickson.
Critical Bibliography of Japan in English-Language Verse
- An annotated guide to the use of Japanese subjects and forms by British, Irish, and American poets, particularly from 1900 to 1950. By David Ewick.
Ernest Bramah Bibliography
- A guide to work by and about the writer, including variant editions of his books, appearances in periodicals and anthologies, and biographies, criticism, and reviews; includes cover scans of titles. By Mike Berro.
- Annotated bibliography of Chaucer studies, 1900-1984; includes more than 900 records categorized by nearly 90 topics. By Mark Allen and John H. Fisher.
Greek Theater: An Annotated Bibliography
- Annotated guide to 182 essays and translated plays that appeared in English from 1824 to 1994. By Stratos Constantinidis.
Howard Fast Bibliography
- Includes compilation of primary and secondary materials; includes edition and translation details and cover scans and jacket text of many titles. By Steve Trussel.
Jeffery Farnol Bibliography
- Chronological list of Farnol's novels, and notes about biographical and related material; includes cover scans and plot summaries of many titles.
Mitchell's West Indian Bibliography
- A guide to English-language non-fiction of and about the West Indies, 1492 to present, organized alphabetically by author; includes over 25,000 titles, most with brief annotation. By Don Mitchell QC.
MLA International Bibliography
- Classified subject index of books and articles published on modern languages, literatures, folklore, and linguistics.
Native American Literature: A Selected Bibliography
- Alphabetical arrangement of major scholarly studies. By Donna M. Campbell.
Prehistoric Fiction Bibliography
- Annotated guide to more than 1,000 "novel[s] set in prehistoric times, or in which the principal characters are members of prehistoric society"; includes indices of titles, publication dates, and authors, and cover scans of most titles. By Steve Trussel.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 11, 2014 at 10:24:05 UTC -