the entire directory
only in Reference/Bibliography
Computers: Software: Typesetting: TeX: BibTeX
Reference: Libraries: Library and Information Science: Technical Services: Cataloguing: Bibliographic Utilities
This category in other languages:
The American Bibliography of Slavic and East European Studies
- Records journal articles, books, book chapters, book reviews, dissertations, and selected government publications on eastern Europe, Russia, and the former Soviet Union.
American National Election Studies - ANES
- Bibliography of citations of known published works and a large number of unpublished papers that make use of NES data. Offered as a research and teaching resource and available for download in pdf format.
Biab online - The British & Irish Archaeological Bibliography
- Provides bibliographic references covering archaeology and the historic environment, and every chronological period, with a geographical focus on Britain and Ireland. The online service includes user accounts and records export options.
Bibliographic Resources Spain
- Links to academic, history, literature, language and culture readings. Resources specific to Latin America are excluded.
The Bibliographical Society
- Objectives include historical, analytical, descriptive and textual bibliography. Features membership, publications, fellowships and bursaries.
The Bibliographical Society of America - BSA
- Scholarly society dedicated to the study of books and manuscripts as physical objects. Features membership, publications, meetings, and fellowships.
Bibliographical Society of Canada
- Scholarly study of the history, description, and transmission of texts in all media and formats, with a primary emphasis on Canada. Includes membership, publications, and conferences.
Bibliographical Society of the University of Virginia
- Scholarly society devoted to analytic bibliography and textual criticism. Includes links to online journals and texts.
Bibliographies of the Hypertext Bibliography Project
- Searchable database of a range of individual subject areas.
Bibliography of Julian of Norwich
- Materials related to the "Showing of Love" from The Godfriends Library. Includes manuscripts, book reviews, and library links.
Bibliography of the Grand Canyon and the Lower Colorado River.
- Lists books, periodicals, serials, maps, audio-visual works, and electronic media produced between 1540 and the present. Includes an introduction and table of contents.
- Exhibition of a historical survey of Canadian bibliography. Includes the images and selected text currently on view in the library exhibit.
Black American Feminism Bibliography
- Includes bibliography of writings from across the disciplines, dating back to the early nineteenth century.
- Collection of book lists including lists of book awards and prizes and their winners and recommended lists of books by leading authorities. Listed by subject category.
- A brief and idiosyncratic bibliography of hypertext, with an emphasis on storyspace and the systems that have influenced it over the years.
- Offers a broad range of full text and bibliographic databases designed for research. Subject areas include: academic, biomedical, government, school, and corporate libraries. Requires registration.
- The American Economic Association's electronic bibliography of economic literature. A source of journals, abstracts and citations covering all fields of economics.
Economic Working Papers
- Provides links to a range of online resources for bibliographies and working papers.
Edinburgh Bibliographical Society
- Focuses attention on bibliography of and in Scotland. Features membership, publications, and meetings.
Eighteenth Century Current Bibliography - ECCB
- An interdisciplinary bibliography of "long eighteenth-century studies" (1650-1800). Editor details, documents and guidelines for contributors, and subscription data.
Environmental Archaeological Bibliography
- Published reports of biological, pedological and geological work on material from archaeological excavations. Features a queries builder, subject codes, and related links.
The European Union : Collections Bibliography
- Official depository of publications held at The University of California, Berkeley. Includes primary and secondary legislation, treaties, and policy documents.
The Evolution of Poker
- Bibliography of books from the early 1800s to the present, sorted by date of publication, author, and genre.
- Listing of books on fine art made by lesbian, bisexual and queer women in visual arts. Also features links to web galleries, art projects, and art theory.
Institute for Theme Park Studies
- Books, articles and journals on the academic study of theme parks and amusement park tourism.
International Bibliography of Sign Language
- Focuses on modern sign language research, and records text related to deaf culture, sign language interpreting as well as education of the deaf. Includes academic literature, abstracts, and journal articles.
Is It A Book?
- Bibliography of materials relating to nonlinearity and literature, concrete poetry, surrealism, film, the book arts, typography, and the book as a physical object.
- Indexed listing of books and magazines with prices for which these have been recently offered or sold.
Language Learning in Tandem
- Provides detailed bibliographical information on new research . Includes authors' full first names as well as exact page references .
- Subscription based journal of the Bibliographical Society includes general and economic history of production and distribution of books.
Marjory Stoneman Douglas
- Features books, pamphlets, plays and articles by this writer and environmentalist, cataloged by date .
- Features a listing of book titles, authors, publishers, and ISBNs. Categorized by geographical area.
The NLS Annotated Bibliography
- Searchable record of research based on data from all cohorts of the National Longitudinal Surveys. Contains citations and abstracts of journal articles, working papers, conference presentations, and dissertations.
NoodleBib - The MLA Bibliography Composer
- Free service that simplifies the process of creating and editing MLA-style bibliographies.
NYU Literature, Arts, & Medicine Database
- This online journal resource produced by New York University's School of Medicine serves as a dynamic annotated bibliography for journals and magazines dedicated to various forms of alternate healing.
Oriental Institute Research Archives
- Guide to introductory readings on the peoples and cultures of the ancient Near East including Egypt, Nubia, and Mesopotamia. Indexed by subject.
Oxford Bibliographical Society
- Encourage bibliographical research. Details programme of events, publications and how to join.
- First published in 1935, a primary reference tool to the world's population literature. Offers a searchable annotated bibliography of recently published books, journal articles, working papers, and other materials .
- A substantial listing of links to bibliographies of use to researchers involved in academic study. Categorized by religion.
Repertorium Bibliographicum in usum scholarum
- Index of bibliographies, catalogues, and bibliographic reference works. Intended for educational and reference purposes. Indexed by author, title, and country name.
South Asia Bibliographies: Afghanistan
- Listing of printed material from the library at the University of California, Berkeley. Includes links to related resources .
Tennis Book Bibliography
- Listing of publications catalogued by author, year of publication and publisher .
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 16, 2015 at 16:05:08 UTC -