become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ask_an_Expert/Libraries
Ask an Expert
Open Directory - Reference: Ask an Expert: Libraries
This category in other languages:
Text A Librarian
- Provides reference and library resources via SMS text messages.
- Oregon's Live Information Service, email or chat live with a reference librarian.
Ask a Librarian: Info 24/7
- Info 24/7 is a chat reference service with real-time online assistance by Houston Public Library staff as well as librarians nationwide.
Ask a Librarian: New York State Library
- Guidelines and contact information to request help from a New York State reference librarian, via telephone or email.
Ask Why KY?
- An online live reference site where librarians answer your general reference questions, in email or via chat. Sponsored by Kentucky public libraries.
Auburn University (AL)
- Ask a Librarian email reference service for the faculty, staff and students of Auburn University.
Florida International University (FL)
- Email or chat with a FIU Reference Librarian.
Free Library of Philadelphia (PA)
- The Free Library of Philadelphia answers reference questions via an email form and live chat.
Internet Public Library
- Volunteer librarians answer general questions or provide starting places for research at the IPL Reference Center.
Kansas City Public Library (MO)
- Email form for asking reference questions of Kansas City Public librarians.
Kentucky Virtual Library (KY)
- Online form to submit questions to the librarians at the Kentucky Virtual Library.
Lappponica - Northern information search (SE)
- Information on Lapland, North Calotte and Barents Euro-Arctic, sami people. Provided via email by libraries and museums in Lapland. In Finnish, English and Swedish.
Library of Congress (DC)
- An online reference service (via email) from the Library of Congress. Live chat available for certain subject areas.
- Electronic reference library combining resources of the UK's public libraries. Ask questions and check the archives for previous answers. Find readers' groups and reading links.
Seattle Public Library (WA)
- Seattle Public Library's Quick Information Center offers phone, email and live chat reference service.
Southwest Minnesota State University Library
- During the academic year, reference librarians are willing to answer short reference questions by e-mail.
Tartu University Library, Estonia
- Quick answers to brief questions about materials in the library's reference collection.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, November 12, 2011 11:45:03 AM EST -