become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Local
Alexandria (VA) Archives and Records Center
- Preserving the public records of the city government, with location and hours, and holdings.
Bland County History Archives
- Almost 600 oral histories have been collected in this place based technology project since 1993 by the students of Rocky Gap High School in Rocky Gap, Virginia.
City of Boston: Archives and Records
- Includes directions, hours, mission statement, description of holdings, genealogical information, and volunteering.
Friends of Metro Archives of Nashville and Davidson County
- Nonprofit chapter of The Friends of the Public Library of Nashville and Davidson.
LaGuardia and Wagner Archives
- Documents the political and social history of New York City.
New Orleans City Archives and Special Collections
- Collection at New Orleans Public Library. Inventories of record series; indexes to records; transcriptions of guides; digital photographs, maps, architectural drawings, items of ephemera, and pamphlets.
Park County Colorado Historical Archives
- A storage and maintenance facility for photographs, manuscripts, maps, books, newspapers, governmental minutes, public records, letters, documents, cemetery records, church records, oral histories.
Stuhr Museum and Archives Research Department
- Materials relating to the history of Hall County, central Nebraska and the Great Plains of the USA, with special emphasis upon town building and community development.
Westchester County (NY) Archives
- Online home of the archives of the government of Westchester County, New York. Includes information of interest to scholars, genealogists, students and the general public.
Woods Hole Museum Archives
- A Massachusetts oceanographic collection covering records, photographs, artifacts, interviews, and books, 1850s to present.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 7, 2014 at 21:00:45 UTC -