become an editor
the entire directory
only in Regional/United_States
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Documents
Society: History: By Region: North America: United States: Historical Documents
Center for American History
- Collections at the University of Texas examining the historical development of the United States.
Ellis Island Foundation
- Runs the American Family Immigration History Center on Ellis Island, which offers access to the passenger records of the ships that landed some 22 million immigrants, crew members, and other passengers at the Port of New York and Ellis Island from 1892 to 1924.
Library of Congress American Memory
- Hold primary source and archival materials relating to American culture and history.
- Holds the records of the United States Federal government. On-line access to art works, census data, U.S. legal manuscripts, the Federal Register and numerous additional materials.
The National Security Archive
- An independent non-governmental research institute and library located at The George Washington University. The Archive collects and publishes declassified documents acquired through the Freedom of Information Act.
National Union Catalog of Manuscript Collections (NUCMC)
- Cooperative cataloging program operated by the Library of Congress. Find information about the program, archives and manuscript repositories, and about topics of interest to archivists and their institutions' patrons.
USPTO Web Patent Databases
- The US Patent and Trademark Office (PTO) offers World-Wide Web (Web) access to bibliographic and full-text patent databases.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 28, 2009 at 22:12:04 UTC -