become an editor
the entire directory
only in Records_Management/Associations
- An international organization, helping the information management community, including users, vendors and solution providers, to solve problems, present ideas, provide solutions and establish relationships.
ARMA Atlanta Chapter
- Atlanta, Georgia, chapter of ARMA International. Resources include general information, job postings, meetings, leadership, committees, newsletter and links.
ARMA Chicago Chapter
- Includes information regarding meetings, education, membership, committees and links.
ARMA Houston Chapter
- A records and information management industry group devoted to professional development and the advancement of the field. Provides meeting information, calendar of events, and employment opportunitie.
- Nonprofit professional association and authority on managing records and information. Resources include industry news, regulatory and legal updates, standards and best practices, member network, bookstore and education.
ARMA Southeast Region Chapter
- Support and communication source for the southeast regional chapters of ARMA International. Resources include events calendar, chapter listings and updates.
The Association for Information Management (ASLIB)
- Membership association for information professionals and librarians across all sectors. Resources focus on data protection, intellectual property and information governance.
Association of Commonwealth Archivists and Records Managers
- Includes membership contacts, programs, newsletter, meeting agendas, and publications.
Association of Moving Image Archivists (AMIA)
- Nonprofit professional organization devoted to advancing the field of moving image archiving. Content includes information about membership, events, publications and resources.
Australian Society of Archivists (ASA)
- Professional body for archivists in Australia formed in 1975. Content includes general information, events and directory of Archives in Australia.
Canadian Council of Archives
- Council founded in 1985 to provide coordination of federal-provincial efforts to encourage and facilitate the evolution of an archival system in Canada.
Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals (CILIP)
- Professional body formed following the unification of the Institute of Information Scientists (IIS) and the Library Association (LA). Content includes membership information, events, publications and resources.
Council of State Historical Records Coordinators (COSHRC)
- U.S. organization comprising historical records coordinators and their deputies. Content includes general information, meetings, leadership, committees, publications and resources.
Institute of Certified Records Managers (ICRM)
- International certifying organization for records and information management professionals. Public content includes application and exams, job postings and directory.
Nuclear Information & Records Management Association
- Assists the nuclear energy and utilities industry with electronic record and information management.
- Nonprofit trade association for the commercial information management industry. Includes news and events, free resources on records management, industry updates and access to the member center.
The Society of American Archivists (SAA)
- A professional organization dedicated to ensuring the identification, preservation, and use of records of historical value. Resources include professional education and organization directories, glossary, education and events, publication access and membership information.
Society of Archivists
- Established in the UK, in 1947 to promote the care and preservation of archives and the better administration of archive repositories to advance the training of its members and to encourage relevant research and publication.
Society of Georgia Archivists (SGA)
- Founded in 1969, the society represents nearly 200 individuals and repositories that care for historical records.
Society of Mississippi Archivists
- Charged with the important work of preserving and educating others on the cultural heritage of Mississippi. Aims, news and publications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 10, 2013 at 8:54:04 UTC -