become an editor
the entire directory
only in Archives/Records_Management
Open Directory - Reference: Archives: Records Management
Products and Services
US Government Agencies
Business: Business Services: Office Services: Data Management
Business: Information Technology: Imaging
Computers: Consultants: Business Systems: Document Imaging
Computers: Software: Document Management
Computers: Software: Internet: Site Management: Content Management
Reference: Knowledge Management
- Portal site for Irish records management. Includes news stories, links to professional organisations, consultants and providers of professional services, downloads for relevant standards and legislation and impartial advice.
Dublin Core Metadata Initiative
- Open forum to develop the Dublin Core metadata standard.
Generally Accepted Recordkeeping Principles (GARP)
- Guiding statement on information governance based on eight recordkeeping principles published and copyrighted by ARMA International.
Indiana University: Electronic Records Management
- A site detailing electronic recordkeeping at Indiana University. Includes documentation relating to the electronic RM project, and various papers and presentations.
International Records Management Trust
- A non-profit organisation developing new approaches to the problems of managing public sector records in developing countries. Includes information on its educational, research and country project work.
JISC Records Management infoKit
- This infoKit is aimed at people in Further and Higher Education who are new to the discipline of records management. The infoKit provides a framework based on a simplified version of the Australian National Archives DIRKS programme for managing business information.
JISC infoNet - Electronic Document and Records Management System Implementation Toolkit
- The objective of this toolkit is to provide Records Managers and other information professionals with a 'one-stop shop' for impartial, detailed and practical advice of use during all the stages of a proposed or actual EDRM system implementation that is free from vendor bias and specific to the needs of the FE/HE sector.
- News and articles covering both public and private sectors. Topics include copyright, patents, trademarks, knowledge management, data protection, freedom of information, intellectual property, taxonomy and customer care.
Metadata and Electronic Document Management
- Notes on metadata and data management (digital library and electronic document management).
MoReq Collateral Website
- Project for the update and extension of the Model requirements for Electronic Records Management. The original version of this document has, in the five years since it was published, become a de facto standard for ERM and has been translated into ten languages.
Public Records Office: Records Management for Central Government
- This site provides advice and guidance to records managers across UK central government.
Records Continuum Research Group (Monash University)
- The Records Continuum Research Group (RCRG) is looking at methods of analysis which enable records to be controlled at different points in time throughout their lifespan. This includes the way records are represented, used, retrieved and disseminated. The group is also looking into how continuum models apply to information management and data archiving.
Records Management UK Mailing List
- A mailing list for UK records management professionals.
The Information Commissioner's Office
- Official site of the UK authority on information rights in the public interest. Provides resources for data protection and public information .
The National Archives: Records Management
- The National Archives provides advice and guidance to records managers across UK central government.
Vital Records Protection
- Dedicated to providing educational information about the protection of important official records from fire, disasters, theft and other dangers to risk management experts, small business owners, government officials, and corporate executives.
Usenet misc.business.records-mgmt -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, October 28, 2011 4:40:57 PM EDT -