become an editor
the entire directory
only in Archives/Medical
Open Directory - Reference: Archives: Medical
Society: History: By Topic: Science: Medicine
Alan Mason Chesney Medical Archives
- Official repository of the Johns Hopkins medical institutions in Baltimore, Maryland, United States. Includes a guide to selected holdings and an online catalog.
Bethlem Royal Hospital Archives and Museum
- Archives of the London institution founded in 1247 as a priory, but which has been for most of its history a hospital for people with mental illness.
Cornell University Medical Center Archives
- Holds 19th and early 20th century patient medical records from The New York Hospital and several related institutions, together with a collection of more than 10,000 photographs.
Lothian Health Services Archive
- A repository for institutional administrative and clinical records, private papers, photographs and objects relating to the past and present of Lothian Health, Scotland.
National Archives: Hospital Records Database
- This database provides information on the existence and location of the records of hospitals in the UK.
St. Bartholomew's Hospital Archives and Museum
- The famous teaching hospital in London holds archives going back to its foundation circa 1123. History and visitor information.
University of Connecticut's Archives and Special Collections: Nursing History
- A collection of records relating to state colleges and associations of nursing, and the Eastern Nursing Research Society.
The Wellcome Library: Archives and Manuscripts
- This is the most important specialist manuscript and archival collection in Britain for the history of medicine. Description of the collection and access to it.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 1:45:06 PM EDT -