become an editor
the entire directory
only in Archives/Arts
Open Directory - Reference: Archives: Arts
Arts: Literature: World Literature: British
Reference: Libraries: Research
This category in other languages:
American Comedy Archives
- Archives held at Emerson College, Boston, Massachusetts, containing primary source material on the history, craft, and art of comedy. Features oral history interviews with comedy writers, producers, and performers.
Archive of Contemporary Music
- America's largest collection of poular recordings with over 1.6 million discs. A research facility providing information on all aspects of popular music.
Archive of Turkish Oral Literature
- Full-text digital archive containing materials on Turkish folklore, history, literature, ethnography, from the Special Collections Library at Texas Tech University.
Archives of African American Music and Culture
- Includes oral histories, photographs, musical and print manuscripts, audio and video recordings, and educational broadcast programs, at Indiana University in Bloomington.
Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution
- World's largest primary source collection of the visual arts in America, with millions of items.
The British Cartoon Archive
- Research centre and picture library located in the Templeman Library at the University of Kent: galleries, location information, services offered, contact details, scale of charges and publications.
Chicago Jazz Archive
- Collection of sheet music, recordings, photographs and stock arrangements, focusing on "Chicago style" jazz. Part of the University of Chicago's Regenstein Library.
Contemporary Fashion Archive
- An international project in which five European fashion institutions join forces to establish an information network in fashion design, composed of a digital archive and local documentation centres at the different institutions.
Mukul Dey Archives
- A private archive at Santiniketan, West Bengal, India, of the work, collection and papers of pioneer Indian graphic artist Mukul Dey. Biography, gallery, details of access.
- Documents the business and artistic records of the theater-owning Shubert Brothers and the Shubert Organization, held by the Shubert Foundation at the Lyceum Theatre, New York City.
Wisconsin Center for Film and Theater Research
- Houses a large collection of materials relating to film, theater, radio and television in the United States. Located in Madison, WI.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, March 11, 2012 8:05:04 AM EDT -