become an editor
the entire directory
only in Travelogues/South_America
Open Directory - Recreation: Travel: Travelogues: South America
This category in other languages:
- S. Jay Smith's Gateway to adventure on the net - includes trip reports for Peru, Venezuela, Chile, and Brazil.
Bjorn's South America Journal
- Three month trip through Argentina, Uruguay, Chile and Peru. Provides photos, maps, itineraries and dialog.
Cacti of Argentina and Chile
- Slovenian enthusiast shares photographs and descriptions of his travels through Argentina and Chile, showcasing especially the many cacti he encountered.
Gerard's Travel Site
- Details riding a bicycle across South-America, from cold high andean peaks to the steaming Amazon jungle.
John M's Travel Page
- Trip reports covering Chile, Argentina, and Peru.
Luke's South American Diary
- Excerpts written while living in Venezuela and Colombia during 1994-98 - covering Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Argentina, and Chile. Provides a photo gallery, geographical trip index and contact email.
Nathan's Backpacking Trip To South America
- Includes travel diary, information section and over 200 photos that include both slide shows and individual pictures for the trip through Chile, Bolivia, Peru, Ecuador, Galapagos Islands and Venezuela.
Steven Engelhardt's Bolivia, Peru, and Ecuador
- Steven's May 1997 Trip to Bolivia, Peru, and Ecuador. Photos and text.
Three Trips to South America in 1997, 1999, and 2001
- Three Trips to South America in 1997 (Chile, Argentina), 1999 (Chile, Argentina), and 2001 (Chile, Bolivia, Peru), with lots of pictures
Tom and Jana's Journal
- Three weeks exploring Peru and Bolivia. Provides photos, maps, daily itinerary and commentary.
Travel Photography Online: South America.
- Visit photograph journal of Chile and Argentina
Trip Down The Amazon River Travelogue
- Provides photos and descriptions for a journey through the Amazon basin. Offers an insight to the villages and people, catching caiman, fishing for piranha, and exploring the jungle.
A Trip to the End of the World
- Travelogues of trip to the southern tip of Argentina and around Patagonia including a few days in Chilean Patagonia.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 13, 2013 at 17:40:01 UTC -