become an editor
the entire directory
only in Oceania/Australia
Open Directory - Recreation: Travel: Travelogues: Oceania: Australia
Regional: Oceania: Australia: Travel and Tourism
This category in other languages:
Across Australia in 80 days
- Petra's tour across the continent, from Perth via Darwin to Kakadu and the Red Centre, then to Kangaroo Island and the Southeast.
Arjen in Australia
- Journals of the trips I took to Australia.
Australia - Share the Spirit
- Shares highlights from this six week trip around Australia that took in Sydney, Melbourne, the Great Ocean Road, and the Red Centre. Reports, gallery, and tracks included.
Australia 99 - A Splash of Winter Sun
- Pictorial story of a 5 week holiday to Australia in December 1999. Lots of photos and accommodation links, plus ideas for itineraries.
Australia Travel Report
- Outlines things to see and do in Sydney, Melbourne, Coober Pedy, Ayers Rock, The Olgas, Kings Canyon, Kakadu, and the north.
Axel's Australia Homepage
- Pictures, postcards, and travel reports with some tips. Route description, forum, link record, and information about Australia.
Caravaning Around Australia
- A personal log of a trip around Australia using a 4x4 and caravan.
George and Fay in Oz
- Follow the lives of two british travellers as they leave their London lives to working by the beaches of Sydney.
Honeymoon Down Under
- Wedding in sunny Sydney, honeymoon in sunnier Queensland.
- Pictures and maps in a multimedia design prepared by two German cartographers who spent one year in Australia.
Kate and Geoff - Australia Survivors
- Pictures and stories from a seven month backpacking adventure across Australia. Includes profile, map, pictures, and links.
The Long Road
- Watching sites and nature from Tasmania, through New South Wales to Queensland, then the Red Centre and Top End.
Mireille and Francisco - Grand Aussie Tour 2002
- Photographs of a tour through Australia.
Off To See The Wizard
- Journal and pictures of a two-week trip through the Outback of Australia (Oz). April, 2000.
Our 2002 Australian Adventure
- Travelogue by Lee Wye Jon and Yap Siew Toh of the Australian East Coast.
Sydney - Australia
- More than 1000 photos from our visits to Sydney and New South Wales. Includes lots of information describing attractions, national parks and reserves, beaches and walks.
Travel and Photography in Australia
- Pictures and stories of Canadians traveling down under. Updated regularly.
A Travel Downunder
- Discover Australia through pictures taken during a trip. Includes information about the history, geography and culture. [English and French]
A trip around Australia in a FJ45 Troopie 4WD
- Includes details of the vehicle, photographs, and information about the country.
The Worlds Most Beautiful Isle
- The top ten things to do in Tasmania, complete with photos and comments.
A year in life in Australia
- A journal including photos about traveling through Australia.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 1, 2012 at 0:54:04 UTC -