become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_America/United_States
Open Directory - Recreation: Travel: Travelogues: North America: United States
Regional: North America: United States: Travel and Tourism
This category in other languages:
An American Adventure
- An illustrated account of a four week journey across the American Southwest from Phoenix, Arizona to Corpus Christi, Texas.
American West Travelogue
- Evolving travelogue and travel guide featuring beautiful photographs and with unusual stories and commentary of great destinations in the American West. Focusing on outdoor recreation as well as cultural, historical, and lifestyle topics.
- The official site of Cain Marshall Pence and his epic journey through America.
California or Bust Trip
- In 1996 four exchange students drove 8,000 miles through America in just 3 weeks. Read the travel diary and see the photos.
Cindy and Michael in The Four Corners
- The American Southwest and Rocky Mountains. Includes historic and natural sites like Chaco Canyon, Mesa Verde, and Dinosaur Park.
CmdrMark's Trip Reports
- Trip reports from Las Vegas and the American Southwest deserts.
Cpt. Picard's Travel Logs
- The journeys and history of CPT. Picard and his up-to-date travels around the world. Mainly the U.S. since 1999.
Dom Nozzi's Voyages and Adventures
- Join Dom Nozzi on a photo-enhanced hiking, canoeing, kayaking, biking, whitewater, and camping adventure in the Pacific Northwest, Costa Rica, the West Coast, Yellowstone, Glacier Park, the Northeast, and Florida.
Expedition to New Orleans
- Pictures and links from New Orleans, Louisiana.
Fantastic Places - Tom Palmer
- Tales from a lifetime of trips across the USA.
Fly Drive Holidays in the USA
- USA fly drive planning resource from the personal experiences by a British traveller.
- Resume and passion for travel. Pictures from trips to the US.
Grandma Knapp's 1937 Road Trip
- Photo album, scrapbook, journal, and travelogue of a trip across the Midwest to California and then back through the southwest. Historic pictures of Yosemite and Yellowstone included.
Have Website Will Travel.
- Planned 5 year trip (2003 through 2008) in a 5th wheel trailer with a daily journal.
Highrock's Washington D.C.
- Photos from Washington D.C. including all major memorials and monuments.
Jeff and Ann's Big Trip '99
- Jeff and Ann are traveling around the country visiting lots of national parks and a few big cities.
Johann & Sandra Travel America
- Trip reports, photo galleries, tourism and general links, and general information from Nevada, New York, Oregon, Washington, Colorado, and California.
Log of Joy and Ray Tennison's Travels
- An ongoing description of RV travels in the United States and independent travel in various other countries.
- This is about our wonderful time we had on our first visit to New Orleans French Quarter for our honeymoon.
National Parks, National Forests, and State Parks
- General information, trip reports, and pictures of several National Parks and Forests, and State Parks in the USA.
Our National Park Camping Trip
- In the Summer of 1999, a family of four took a four week, 7000 mile trip through the national parks of the American west. Read trip diary and see photos.
Out West Newspaper Online
- Roving editor and publisher Chuck Woodbury travels the American West in his mobile newsroom in search of interesting people and places for his quarterly newspaper Out West. Here are highlights from more than a decade of fascinating issues.
Pictures of a Trip to Glacier National Park
- An account, complete with pictures, of 4 friends trip to Glacier National Park in Montana.
The Road Sage
- Road tripping for the new millennium - everything from camping out and diner meals to five-star resorts. Includes travelogues, step-by-step destination guides and a photo gallery for every stop along the way. Summertime wanderings to the western U.S.
Road Trip Across America
- Daily pictorial updates on a 20 day trip through America's National Parks.
The Road Trip Adventures of the Roadchix
- The adventures of two travelers as they road trip through the U.S. from Roadside America attractions to factory tours to extreme adventures.
- Photo-essays on Doug Pappas' trips on the Lincoln Highway, Route 66, Route 40, and Route 101, along with old travel postcards and photos of welcome arches and ballparks.
RVGirl - One Woman's Journey Across America
- Follow the travels and travails of one woman, two small dogs and an old RV across the United States. Includes RV resources, photos, and helpful travel information for women.
- Detailed reviews of ski trips, rafting the Grand Canyon, Santa Fe, and Fall Foliage drives from Tennessee to Maine.
Sea to Shining Sea
- An illustrated account of our trip across the country from CT to WA.
- Traveling by jeep to remote areas across the USA. Trail descriptions, GPS tracks and waypoints, as well as stories and photos.
Senior on the Go
- Travel commentary by an active Senior who has attend over 50 Elderhostels. Elderhostel is a non-profit organization devoted to educational programs for people 55 and over.
Sir Richard's Road Trip Page
- Writings and stories about Road Trip philosophy, tips, and experiences.
Southern Sun 2000
- Travel report from a 3 weeks long trip across USA, from Los Angeles to New York.
Tom Cassidy Road Trip Page
- The trip began July 1 and ended I suppose on Thursday night at midnight in Little Rock, Arkansas on the way back to home in Asheville, NC.
Tuerke, Thomas M.
- Two chronicles, with photos, of short trips through the American Southwest and Northwest.
US 50 Coast to Coast
- Documents a journey across America on US 50, also known as Highway 50 from the Atlantic to the Pacific.
The USA Adventure 1999
- See pictures and read about the adventures of Fabian J Solberg during the year 1999.
The USA by Grilldog
- Grilldog's Tails: tales of trips and adventures around the US. Complete with restaurant reviews and life experiences.
USA from Coast to Coast
- Summer leave traveling United States by car from New York to Los Angeles with links to the places we visited on our way and many beautiful pictures.
- Travelogue to the Western States of America with photographs and links covering California, Oregon, Washington State, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico.
Wish You Were Here
- Follows a roadtrip across the USA. Includes photos, log and maps.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, November 6, 2013 5:15:07 AM EST -