become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_America/Canada
Newfoundland and Labrador
Prince Edward Island
Regional: North America: Canada: Travel and Tourism
This category in other languages:
Canada by Greyhound bus
- Travelogue of a 4 week trip to and across Canada by Greyhound bus. Includes photos and a route description.
Canada Summer 2000
- A week-long summer visit to Montreal, Quebec City and Ottawa by Don and Linda, who share their hotel and restaurant experiences with readers around the globe.
Canada's Rocky Mountains
- Travel information from a 10 day trip in the Canadian Rockies and the Canadian National Parks of Banff, Jasper, Yoho and Kootenay. August, 2000.
ExploreNorth - Reliving the Klondike on the Chilkoot Trail
- In 1998 Murray Lundberg following in the footsteps of the gold stampeders hiking the Chilkoot Trail.
Hiking through Jasper National Park
- Survey of a 10-days hiking trip through Jasper National Park.
Ray Jardine's Adventure Page
- Long distance, lightweight hiking and backpacking, Baja and Arctic sea kayaking, Barrenlands canoeing, rock climbing, round the world sailing, skydiving, ocean rowing, bicycle touring, knifemaking, snowkiting.
- Guide to travelling in Canada based on a journey by James Shearer. Contains photos, video clips, a travel diary as well as a detailed Canadian travel directory.
- Experience traveling through the Canadian Rockies and visiting Canada's National Parks.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 7, 2015 at 7:24:09 UTC -