become an editor
the entire directory
only in Middle_East/Iran
Open Directory - Recreation: Travel: Travelogues: Middle East: Iran
Regional: Middle East: Iran: Travel and Tourism
This category in other languages:
An American in Iran
- After making friends with Iranians while studying Farasi at New York University, this student went to Iran to see the country for himself.
Eclipse 1999: Expedition to Iran
- Photos and commentary from John Walker's expedition to view the total solar eclipse in Esfahan.
The Great Out There: Iran Journals
- Cool mosques and good times in the land of the mullahs on a 14 month around the world journey.
Heart of Persia
- Travelogue and photos of Tehran by the Japanese wife of an Iranian man.
The Iranian: Travelers
- Links to over 20 personal travelogues that have appeared in the Iranian.
The Journey of Arthur Blessitt Through Iran
- Description and photos of Iran by the man who carried the cross around the world.
My Trip to Iran
- Photos from Phil Price's trip to Iran.
Persian Mirrors: The Elusive Face of Iran
- First two chapters of a book by Elaine Sciolino, which synthesizes her more than two decades of study of Iran.
- Photographs of Iran based on "Towards Ispahan", a Pierre Loti novel. Links to Loti's biography, articles and web-based books.
Travelling in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- An eyewitness report and photos from an October 2000 trip to Iran by five friends.
Eight Days in Iran
- By Bill Heavey. [Washington Post] (July 19, 1998)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 24, 2013 at 2:05:05 UTC -