become an editor
the entire directory
only in Travelogues/Middle_East
Regional: Middle East: Travel and Tourism
This category in other languages:
3 weeks in Egypt
- Discover Egypt as a backpacker: Cairo, Aswan, Luxor, Dahab, Sinaï, Alexandria and Siwa. A lot of pictures and memories.
5 weeks in Syria and Jordan
- A 5 weeks trip to Syria and Jordan. Started in Damascus, then Aleppo, Palmyra, Beirut, Amman, Petra and Aqaba
Andy's Mideast Journal
- Andy Carvin's 1995 trip across Egypt, Israel and Jordan at the time of Yitzhak Rabin's assassination.
- April from Hong Kong spends a month in Egypt, Israel and Jordan. Includes a list of the accommodation she used, plus lots of practical tips.
Armenia, Karabagh, Iran, Turkey 2003
- A trip to Armenia, Karabagh, Iran and Turkey in the summer of 2003. Includes a list of links.
Ayse and Jan's Travelspot
- Pics and information of trips through Turkey and Iran featuring a 4 month trip through Turkey and Iran by car, April -August 2002.
The Big Trip - London to Cairo via Heartbreak
- One Australian's harrowing journey into heartbreak and hell in the Mediterranean and the Middle East.
Bukkhra-insha-Allah - A journey to Egypt
- Journey along the Nile from Cairo to Aswan. As close as if you would be there.
Destinaton Denied. A Travel to North Cyprus.
- A journey to a forgotten territory, a lost paradise at the cross-road between Europe and the Middle East: North Cyprus.
Egypt and Jordan Travelogue
- My travelogue of shoestring backpacking in Egypt and Jordan in April 2004 for 21 days.
India Overland 1973, a journey with Swagman Tours
- The story of my travels driving several overland trips to Kathmandu for Swagman Tours from 1973 to 1977 via Europe, Greece, Turkey, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, India and Nepal
Insh'Allah For Sure
- Photographs, stories, and information from Uzbekistan and Iran.
Jani's Excursion to Jordan
- Photojournal of a 4-day blitzkrieg tour through the Hashemite Kingdom.
A Lifetime Journey On Wheels
- Overland exploration of the Middle-East and Asia by 4x4 truck.
Nagorno Karabagh - "on my own" in 2003
- A trip around the Middle East lead me to Nagorno Karabagh in the summer of 2003.
The Orientalist - A trip to Egypt
- A young man, travels to the Near East, in hopes of wisdom, and adventure. Watch as he arrives in Cairo, knowing no one, and becomes the loneliest man in Africa. How will it all unfold? Follow the reports in the weblog.
the2ems on Egypt
- A personal recollection of holidays in Egypt, with photographs.
Thirty Six Years on a Pillar
- A well-informed and intriguing travelogue from Syria, featuring narratives about Damascus, Palmyra, and Aleppo. The travelogue is written by a very experienced traveler, Tan Wee Cheng, who has traveled more than 60 countries.
Tom's Travel Journal and Other Stuff
- Travel journal of Middle East with photos, including underwater photographs. Countries visited include Egypt, Jordan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, Emirates and Kuwait.
Travelogue from the Middle East
- Travelogue of a three week journey through Syria, Jordan and Lebanon in October of 2001.
Usenet rec.travel.africa -
Usenet rec.travel.asia -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 22, 2015 at 15:35:04 UTC -