become an editor
the entire directory
only in Europe/Ireland
Regional: Europe: Ireland: Travel and Tourism
This category in other languages:
Arvendal Studios - Nothing Added But Time
- Lyrical reflections on Irish history and culture, with photos, from 2000 tour by Mats and Pari Arvendale of popular and less known locations including Ring of Kerry, Rock of Cashel, Burren and Clonmacnoise monastery.
Arvendal Studios: The Veil of Banba
- A 1993 tour of Ulster hot spots including Belfast, Bogside, Derry and Shankhill followed by a swing through historic places in the Republic, with photos.
Dingle Ireland - Dingle a place to fall in love with
- Quick overview of Dingle's charms.
The Dingle Way: A Walk Through History
- Account of a 112-mile hike around the Dingle Peninsula by a father and daughter after her graduation from college.
- A travel writer based in the UK. Read a sample chapter from his book on Ireland.
Ireland Pictures and Recommendations
- An Israeli computer programmer and a friend visited many celebrated and lesser known spots during eight days in 2003.
Jon Sullivan's Excellent Adventure in Ireland
- A California website designer spent three weeks touring and photographing Ireland in May, 1998. His account includes critical comment and insights into common and uncommon subjects like how to deal with plumbing.
Mike's Trip to Ireland
- A guide relating to a 1997 trip through the Aran Islands, Doolin, The Cliffs of Moher, and the Beara Peninsula.
Pictures and Comments on Ireland's Hot Spots
- A kaleidoscope of photographs with traveler's comments on popular spots including Powerscourt gardens, Dingle Peninsula, Aran Islands.
Reel Audio: Chasing Musical Traditions in Modern Ireland
- Travel writer Dave Fox visits pubs in Dingle and Galway that feature Irish music.
Rob Jagnow - Ireland 2005
- An MIT student walks and rides through the Burren and spends four nights in the tiny village of Doolin plus time in Galway.
Sandy Feet in Ireland
- A professional sandcastle sculptor from Texas visits Cregg Castle near Galway and other locations in 1998.
Spring Break in Ireland
- Syracuse University senior spends spring break, 2000, touring and taking photos of Ireland, which he describes in five words: "green, medieval, festive, jovial, tradition."
Todd Adams Photography | Ireland Travelog
- A descriptive journal report of travels through the Dingle Penninsula, Doolin, Galway, Connemara and the Aran Islands. Includes photos and travel tips.
Travel to Ireland, Dublin and the Irish Countryside - May 2000
- Two Chicago couples drive 1,350 miles in 12 days to visit many poplar and some lesser known spots. With photos.
Travelogue Ireland, December 2002
- A Dutch couple drove through much of the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland and took copious notes and lots of photos of many popular spots. Site has numerous ads.
Washington and Lee University Students Tour Ireland
- Over 80 photos with descriptions of historic buildings and locales visited by 12 students and a professor in 2000.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 9, 2014 at 9:15:05 UTC -