the entire directory
only in Travelogues/Europe
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Regional: Europe: Travel and Tourism
This category in other languages:
2001 Mediterranean Cruise Vacation
- Pictures and trip reports form Barcelona, Monte Carlo, Livorno, Naples, Capri, Venice, Athens, Kusadasi, and Istanbul.
24 Hour Hitch
- Logs of Howell Parry's hitchhiking adventures around Europe to raise money for Children in Need. The object of the hitch is for each team to try to get as far from Manchester as possible in 24 hours by hitching lifts.
- Travel journal and photographs from a journey by air through Northern Europe to Kiruna in the Swedish Arctic.
Armin Grewe Homepage
- Travelogues, pictures and reports from a multitude of trips around Germany, Scotland and England.
Carissa's Dream Vacation
- Details of adventures through Europe during the Spring of 2002, including pictures and helpful links for other travellers.
David Sickmiller in Germany
- Weblog of 3 months studying in Germany with weekend trips throughout western Europe.
Elisabeth's and Teije's Travel Website
- General information, history, links and travelogues. Includes listings of castles, shorter trips taken and photos.
- A 30 day hitchhiking odyssey spiralling from Amsterdam to Prague. Consists of mission details and travelogue.
Europe and Beyond
- Travelogues from two adventures: one throughout Europe, the other from Romania. The Romanian section features a virtual tour of the 'Old Town'.
Europe on a Eurorail Pass and a Prayer
- Reflections and impressions from a college graduate travelling through Europe. Features diary entries and photos categorised by country.
Europe Travel Page
- Photos and stories of trips to Austria, Italy, England, The Netherlands, and the edges of Germany and France.
Europe with a Smile
- Three week adventure to such places as Amsterdam, Vienna, Budapest, Venice and Barcelona. Gives suggestions on places to visit in each country and what to take.
European Travel, Adventure and Volunteering
- A documentary of Ryan Doutt's personal travels, adventures and volunteer projects throughout Europe.
- Diary, restaurant recommendations, and other memories from travel in Florence and the Italian countryside in 1999, including side trips to other Italian cities, Munich, and Prague.
- Images, with narrative, from European destinations, including Austria, France, Germany, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Scotland, and Wales.
Katie and Brian's 2001 Europe Photos
- Slideshow site categorised by country and city. Includes brief descriptions and numerous photos of places visited including France, Germany, Austria, Italy, Spain, and Portugal.
Leafpile: Henry and Kathleen's Website
- Stories and travels through Europe in a VW camper van and a separate year long trip to Romania. Includes links and photos.
Lost and Confused
- An irreverent look at Europe by a rehashed traveller, with detailed chapters and accompanying pictures of places visited .
- A personal journal with original photographs of a thirty-day odyssey by car, train and clipper ship through the French and Italian Mediterranean.
Melissa's Travels Abroad
- Pictures of Europe, travel tips, and personal pages of friends and family.
Michaeltop's Travel Tips
- Travel tips and photographs of France, Greece, Turkey, Italy, Switzerland, Monaco, Spain, Netherlands, Paris, Monte Carlo, Nice, Cannes, Rome, Milan, Venice, Florence, Athens, Istanbul, Kusadasi, Mykonos, Santorini, Barcelona.
Midnight Sun Experience
- Travelogue with photos and useful tips about a summer journey to the most northern regions of the European continent.
My European Adventure
- Pictures and details of the author's September-October 2003 European trip.
Our England-Scotland-Paris Trip
- Story, photos, and opinions on our whirlwind tour including London, Edinburgh, Highlands, Inverness, Isle of Sky, and Paris.
Pat's Travels in Europe
- Travel experiences with pictures and videos
Paul Wolsfeld's Corporate Trivia
- Tours and reviews corporate headquarters. Recent trips were of watch and chocolate manufacturers. Also has best and worst lists.
- Documentation and photographs from travels to Romania and Ukraine, available in German and English. Includes a slide show with background music.
Ron Alfredo's little world
- Photos and narration of trips to Estonia, Finland, the Slovak Republik, Ukraine and Hungary.
- Journal with photographs of a vacation by car through Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
Steve's Page O' Travel
- A posting point for updates on travels and pictures taken by Steve across Europe, divided by individual countries.
- Photo Travelogues of Europe including Verbicaro, Scalea, the Amalfi Coast, Pompeii, Barcelona, Northern Spain, the Loire Valley in France, River Cruising on the Rhine, Main, and Danube Rivers.
Travel Experiences of John and Christine
- A multitude of travelogues and itineraries gathered from numerous trips to the continent by John and Christine. Also includes pictures and travel tips for their favourite destinations, including Italy, England and Greece.
Travel in Europe - September 1999
- Travelogue about John and Christine's trip to Greece, Italy (Tuscany and Cinque Terre) and Monaco - September 1999.
Travel Journal for Italy and France
- A journal of Glenn and Karen Marcus travels throughout France and Italy.
- Narratives from journeys to Ireland in 1998, the UK in 2000, and Rome for Thanksgiving of 2000.
Trips in Europe
- Stories based on e-mails to family and friends of adventures in Europe by a Canadian studying in France. Includes photos and accompanying captions of Germany, London, Albania and Macedonia.
- Photos and descriptions of the places visited whilst working on cruise ships including Scandinavia and the Med.
Turkey & Greece Trip
- A narrative and photographic journal describing a trip to Turkey and Greece in July 2000.
A Western Europe and Mediterranean Cruise
- A photo-illustrated travelogue of Western Europe and Mediterranean port cities.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 26, 2014 at 5:54:03 UTC -