become an editor
the entire directory
only in Caribbean/Cuba
Regional: Caribbean: Cuba: Travel and Tourism
This category in other languages:
Adventures in Cuba
- Rita's report of her fourth trip, focused on popular music and dance of Cuba.
- A visit to Cuba's cigar factories.
Cuba by Bicycle
- Description of a 3 week bicycle tour in Cuba. Including route description, tips and photos.
- Michael Ayers' tour covered much of Cuba during his 30-day bike-and-camp trip in 2002, with photos.
- Account of Kirk Stephan's 1999 visit to Cuba.
Duane's Photographs of Cuba
- Photographer Duane Birkey shares thoughts and photographs from his travels in Cuba.
Geography of Cuba - Bridgewater Connection
- Geography professor discusses geography of Cuba, based primarily on a January 2003 study tour. Includes photos, maps, and relevant links about music, politics, and culture.
Havana Journal Publisher's Business Trip To Havana Cuba
- Travel notes, a convention with Fidel Castro, and photos.
Maarten & Sonia's Cuban Roadtrip
- From Havana to Santiago by car.
My Cuban Diary
- Report on one-month's travel in Cuba with pictures and video. Also documents scams.
Nancy's Trip: Cayo Coco, 2005
- Personal travelogue of an excursion to Cayo-Coco, Cuba.
- An internet news gathering organization and information site for the general public. Cuba and South American Travelogues.
Ocean Photos Index of Cuba Pages
- Descriptions and maps of dive spots on the southern coast, daily journal, Photos and travel considerations for Americans.
Sean's Cuba Diary
- Short travel account of Cuba and a train trip from Havana to Santa Clara.
Skylands Cycling::Cuba Diary 2004
- Cycler's account of his weeklong trip to Cuba.
Suzanne's Cuba Blog
- Travel journal, photos and hotel reviews from Havana (Hotel Nacional), Holguin and Playa Pesquero in Guardelavaca (2005).
Trip Report, Cuba 2005
- Arthur Grosset's birdwatching trip diary with photographs of Cuba's birds and addresses of Casa Particulares and guides.
Trip to Jewish Cuba: a diary by Dr. Ruth Oratz Ridless
- Cuba through jewish goggles.
Visit to Havana
- Mike Baird's account of Cuba with pictures, including some of Cuban art. A link at the end of the page points to a separate diary by Rod Williams.
- Cuban travelogue by Joel Neelen (2000).
Worldtwitch Cuba - Birds of Cuba
- Jon Hornbuckle's Cuba Birding trip report.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 22, 2014 at 11:24:05 UTC -