become an editor
the entire directory
only in Asia/India
Open Directory - Recreation: Travel: Travelogues: Asia: India
Regional: Asia: India: Travel and Tourism
This category in other languages:
- An American who lived in India spent a weekend in Bangalore.
CAA Community Leadership Program: India 1998
- An account of three weeks spent in India as part of an Australian community leadership program by Danny Yee.
- Photographs and an account of a personal trip to Cherrapunjee, in Eastern India, a place with one of the largest amounts of rainfall in the world.
Gone to India
- A diary of Kevin Gilmartin and Grahame Martin's travels down the western side of India from Dehli to Shri Lanka between November 2001 and February 2002.
- An exciting journey describing everyday things in India during a 10 months AIESEC traineeship for a India advertising company.
- Photos from the International Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Organization's Peace Pilgrimage to Mount Kailas in western Tibet in June 2000.
Link 2 India
- Photo gallery of travels in India as well as links and festival list.
Stories of Bastar Travel
- Traveller Kamat goes to the forests of Central India to study the tribals of Bastar.
- An American Hindu visits one of the holiest sites in India -- Venkataswara Temple in Tirupathi (Tirumala).
VizagInfo.com - Tourism in Visakhapatnam
- Tourist Locations in Visakhapatnam - Aruku, Borra Caves, Kailasa Giri, R K Beach, Zoo Park and more ...
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, August 26, 2012 12:54:03 PM EDT -