become an editor
the entire directory
only in Travelogues/Around_the_World
Around the World
This category in other languages:
A 1000 Day World Trip
- Travel stories including more than 1,000 photos covering 54 countries on 4 continents.
- Journal of stories and photos from around the world travels in 2000/2001, including biking through Latin America and motorcycling across the Middle East. Includes newsletter and message boards.
Adventure travel tales and tips
- A collection of travel tales and tips for world travel
- A Canadian expat in London writing about her travels.
Around (parts of) the World in (about) One Year
- Account of Paul Stockton's year long trip, cycling and backpacking through Asia, Australia, New Zealand, United States and Canada in 1997 - 1998.
Around the World
- Detailed look at an around-world trip in 1997 including Africa, Europe and North America.
An Around the World Journal
- Russel Gilbert's journal kept while traveling for 9 months through 26 countries in 1991 - 1992
Around the World with Wes and Masami
- Journals, expenses, photos, route and links from a trip in 2000 - 2002. In English and Japanese.
- Features photographs, movies, travel tips, text and audio journals as four individuals drive Land Rover around the world in 78 days.
- Maren's and Kirk's Trip around the World 2001 / 2002. Includes daily reports, photo album, and travel resources for their trip through Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia.
Baxka Round the World
- Travels of Miles and Yolanda from London through Asia, Australia, New Zealand, the US, Mexico and South America in 2000 / 2001.
The Big Big Planet
- Trip reports on Iceland, Japan, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Malaysia and other places.
The Big Tripout
- Multimedia travel diary of Toby and Sarena's 2.5-year-long journey around the world.
- Cataloging years of world travel by Pat and Ali using a sailboat, vintage VW, and other modes of transport. Includes profile, pictures and costs.
- Stories, photos and maps of Iain Planks 20 month trip around the world from 1999 - 2001.
Come Follow Us
- Dee and Marcus travel the world visiting Europe, Asia, The Americas and Africa over the space of 3 years.
The Cooper Chronicles
- Adventures of an around the world trip, as well as photos and details from other shorter travels.
Craig Daniels & Tina Danielson
- Detailing a 9 month around the world trip. 2005 - 2006.
David and Lisa - Odyssey 2000
- David and Lisa's trip around the world on a tandem bicycle.
The Digital Nomad Travels the World
- Merrill Hartman left June 2001 for a multi-year trip around the world.
- Photo journal documenting Marsh Gardiner's 2000/2001 solo backpack through 22 countries in Europe, Morocco, Asia, Oceania, and North America.
Eon and Chantell’s Round The World Trip
- The travelogue of two South African's round the world trip.
Escape the City
- Follow the daring adventures of daveb & Squiffy as we circumnavigate the globe in the pursuit of freedom from our daily 9-to-5 jobs in search of the extraordinary.
Euros Ate My Dollars
- Ben and Brittany's eight month round the world trip
- The travel blog of Gary Arndt's journey to travel around the world.
Girl Solo in Arabia
- Carolyn McIntyre is traveling from the Moroccan City of Tangiers through 46 countries as she attempts to recreate an epic journey made 700 years ago by the famed Islamic scholar and traveler Ibn Battuta.
- In 2004 Päivi and Santeri left Finland to travel the world. Includes travel stories, articles, e-books and films.
Globe-trotters on Bicycle
- Cycling around the world in 40 months.
Journal Of A Nomad
- Prashanth Chetty's Travel Blog
- Fulfilling Joel's childhood dream of traveling around the world.
The Little Black Fish: Off to See the World
- A fortuitous lay off sent writer, Tamia and photographer, Rowshan Dowlatabadi to pursue their dream of traveling around the world.
Live Free Die Travelling
- Following the journeys of multiple travel writers who broke free from their standard 9-5 jobs to become financially free and make a living doing what they love most, travelling.
Living the Dream RTW
- A long-term travel resource for those planning to take off and explore the world on their own. Includes tips, tricks, advice, and stories.
The Longest Way Home
- Eight years of travel in search of home. Includes guides, stories, resources and photography.
- Evelyn and Gregg spent a year circling the world, checking into cybercafes along the way to share their adventures through words and images.
Mike and Trin's One Year RTW Trip
- Travel blog for a one year trip starting in Central America followed by South America, Europe, Asia, Australia, New Zealand and Fiji.
My Gap Year
- Blog and updates on my Round the world gap year adventure. 2008.
- A professional traveller since 2004, Matt not only documents his travels but also helps explain how you can also live a life of travel.
- Personal around the world trip including Japanese shinkansen, Trans-Siberia and European wanderings.
One and a Half Ways Round
- A pair of travelers, traveling around the world one and a half times.
One Step 4 Ward
- Johnny Ward's travel blog documents a full and exciting life of travel since 2006. With 97 countries visited (and counting) he's unlikely to stop until he's visited them all.
One Year Holiday
- Anna and Doug's one year holiday around the world.
One Year on Earth
- Derek and Shanna's one-year, round the world honeymoon.
Our Really Big Adventure
- Articles and pictures chronicle Caelen and Barbara's 2002 travel adventures around the world. Photos, activities, planning, logs and medical preparations.
Overland Adventure of Los Ligato
- Adventures south in a Volkswagen Westfalia through Mexico, Central America and South America.
Peter Steyn's Travel Escapades
- Follow this blogger as he travels around the world to bring you his best photographs and amazing experiences in exotic places
Polo's Bastards Adventure Travel
- Group travelogue from the most dangerous places in the world.
- A trip around the world through The Americas, Africa, and Asia.
Rocky and Sarah's Travel Diary
- Two Canadians travel around the world to Europe, Australasia, SE Asia, and South America. Photos, tips and contact information for accommodations and restaurants.
- A couple travel around the world without flying. They visit USA, Europe, Asia, Australia, and New Zealand between 2000 and 2003.
Small Bag Big World
- One couple`s 14-month journey around the world, from Africa to Asia to South America. Currently updated with adventures and pictures from the road.
- Mike and Hilary go around the world
- Travel tales from around the world including Asia, Europe, Australia and the USA.
Travel Around the World 1995
- A journey through Europe to Russia, Japan and the USA. Photos and travelogues.
Travel The Whole World
- George Kashouh's mission to climb the 7 summits and visit every country in the world.
The Travel Year
- A sixteen month round-the-world adventure through parts of Central America, the South Pacific, Asia, the Middle East, and Europe. Tips and photo gallery.
- Around the world ramblings with itineraries, logs and photos.
- Chronicles of a one year tour from London to Los Angeles via the Africa, India, Asia, Australia, South American the Caribbean islands and Portugal.
Travelogue of Prashant Sawant
- Prashant Sawant travels around the world.
- Travel stories from all over the world.
Two Beers and a Pretzel
- A blog with video and pictures of a 2009 around the world trip.
- Travel blog around the world with Dan and Audrey. Has stories, photos, and advice from a married couple backpacking and traveling the world on a budget.
- A chronicle of the solo year long journey of Mike Pugh, that started in October, 2002. After leaving Chicago, USA, destinations include Southeast Asia, India, and East Africa.
The Voyagers World Travel & Nepal Focus
- Contains travelogues, photo gallery, and travel information from a trip through India, the Middle East, South East Asia and Eastern Europe.
- Travelling since 1999, Wandering Earl continues to be at the forefront of the nomadic elite. Join his adventures as he travels the globe.
We Decided to Take a Little Trip
- Travelogue of Dave and Marisa Haralson's trip around the world during 2002-03. Two year trip to 29 countries.
Where in the world are Erwin & Miek?
- The around the world blog of Erwin & Miek
Where In The World Is Bob Jack
- Traveling as a way of life - a 700 day overland trip from England to Australia up to China/Tibet, followed by one year working in Japan, to be followed by more travelling.
- Join Kristina and David as they travel around the world to 19 countries in 9 months. Journals from a dual perspective, photos, budget and links.
- An around-the-world travelogue from 1998 - 1999 combining detailed travel stories, photos and practical information. Continents include Asia, South America, Africa, Europe, and Middle East.
A Year in the Life
- One traveler's day-by-day diary of a year-long 2004-2005 journey through Japan, China, Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, America and Canada.
Travelogues - Around the World
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 17, 2015 at 3:09:42 UTC -