become an editor
the entire directory
only in Transportation/Carpooling
Business: Transportation and Logistics: Car Sharing
Recreation: Travel: Transportation: Hitchhiking
This category in other languages:
- Free service nationwide that matches up commuters. Includes links to other resources.
- A website for listing carpools and private car rentals in the UK and Spain.
- Long distance rideshare company for city-to-city car journeys.
- Online system for people looking for shared ride.
- Free carpool and rideshare matching.
- Australian carpooling application online service, free for individual users. A paid application for organizations.
- Find a short distance carpooling partner for example to work, school or event.
- Matches commuters based on proximity to home and work. Worldwide.
- Carpool listings, maps and groups.
Composition of Vehicle Occupancy for Journey to Work Trips
- Research paper addressing the gaps in scientific literature by identifying individual, household and physical environment characteristics that correlate with an individual’s choice to rideshare instead of drive alone. [PDF]
- Ride sharing and carpool board. Travel and commuting databases arranged by country and state.
- Allows anyone to set up their own closed commuter carpooling groups.
- Mainly Canadian carpool listings.
- Lift sharing database connecting drivers and passengers to share the cost of travel to work, festivals, gigs and sporting events.
- Matches travellers for one-time trips.
- A service is built around Facebook and helps you share car journeys with your extended social network.
- Online service and phone app to search for either daily or long distance commute.
- Australian carpool search listing service.
- A rideshare mobile application that enables Uber passengers schedule rides for later.
- The online service helping one find travelling companions.
- The second largest ridesharing company in the world, with its primary presence in the United States of America.
MIT "Real-Time" Rideshare Research
- Information collected and presented by a group of transportation researchers in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering studying the existing challenges and the opportunities to increase ridesharing participation.
Not Driving Alone: Commuting in the Twenty-First Century
- A scientific investigation of recent commuting trends in American workers and both traditional economic determinants as well as socio-economic factors influencing their decision to carpool. [PDF]
Online Ride Share
- Vancouver and British Columbia's online ride-share, carpool and van-pool service.
Pool My Car
- Carpooling partner search in India.
- A corporate ride-sharing online portal in India that enables ridesharing with coworkers of the same or close by companies.
- Feedback-rated system for one-time travel.
- A meeting point for people that want to reduce travel costs and pollution. Portal with a search engine based on Google maps.
- Carpooling partner search in Iceland. No registration required.
Share your Ride
- Free carpool and ride share service. Offer your roadtrips for free, find drivers and passengers.
- A service for event planners that facilitates ride- and taxi-shares among large event attendees.
Transportation Research Board: Flexible Carpooling to Transit Stations
- Explores a flexible carpooling service designed to increase carpooling to transit stations.
- The largest ridesharing company in the world, with a presence in over 300 cities across the globe.
- This is the largest forum for Uber drivers on the internet.
Who Chooses to Carpool and Why?
- A scientific examination of Texas carpoolers. [PDF]
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 23, 2016 at 20:00:25 UTC -