become an editor
the entire directory
only in Specialty_Travel/Family
This category in other languages:
100 Routes Across America
- A homeschooling mother of two chronicles her trips through 50 states.
About Family Travel
- A service specializing in tailor-made family and group vacations.
About.com Family Vacations
- Find family getaways for every budget, kid-friendly resorts and cruises, and expert advice for planning trips with kids.
- Round-ups and narrative articles on family trips, with a focus on the U.S., Caribbean and Mexico.
Arrows Sent Forth
- A stay-at-home Indiana mom's adventures her husband and their 4-year-old and 1-year-old sons.
- Directory of child-friendly vacation accommodation worldwide for families with infants. Includes search and special offers.
- Information for traveling with a baby or children, including tips on traveling to France, Italy, Spain and Germany.
Best Family Travel Advice
- Bloggers and travel writers answer family travel-related questions posed by readers.
Best Kid Friendly Travel
- Family vacation ideas, kid-friendly hotel reviews, and family friendly activities for cities in the US and around the world.
- Reviews, tips and personal stories about travel in Central America, Southeast Asia, Europe and Australia by a homeschooling family.
- Kid-friendly destinations, restaurants and activities in the Pacific Northwest and British Columbia.
- Commercial catalog of family hotels, with some city destination guides; focused on European destinations.
- Educational service offering consulting to traveling families regarding tutors, private guides and curriculum.
- A worldwide guide to family-friendly hotels, resorts and vacation properties.
- Travel stories, tips for traveling with kids, and family friendly city guides complete with maps.
- A blog and book about families leaving traditional suburban lives in search of adventure, service, or sustainability.
Everything Everywhere Family Travel
- A travel blog with information on family-friendly trips, with a focus on Texas and the United States.
- A United Kingdom based tour operator that specializes in worldwide family adventure and activity holidays.
- An informational site for family travel planning. Includes travel ideas for infants through teens, travel articles, specials and family links.
- Shares family travel tips, destinations and first hand experiences.
The Family Travel Files
- News and information on family travel, plus links to travel supplier sites.
Family Travel Forum, Inc.
- Information for worldwide destinations, including trip ideas, advice by age group, hotel reviews and active bulletin boards.
Family Travel Magazine
- An online magazine featuring family travel tips, reviews, deals and news from a mom who travels.
Family Travel Network
- Vacation planning guide with articles, tips, and resources for parents traveling with children.
- Kid-friendly activities and events in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Fun Time Family Travel
- Full Service travel agency specializing in complete family vacations for parents with children 6 years of age and under.
Go BIG or Go Home
- A small-town family visits the "world's largest" places, attractions, and events.
Go Kids Travel
- Family travel-related news and reviews focused on Florida, Georgia, North Carolina and Pennsylvania.
Gone With The Family
- Showing our kids the world - one trip at a time! Tips, stories and photos from a family that has been traveling with kids for 16 years and counting.
Have Baby Will Travel
- Features hotel reviews, trip reports, destination information, useful articles, travel tips and packing lists, all geared to those traveling with babies and small children.
Have Children Will Travel
- A family travel newsletter with educational family adventures, kid-friendly destinations, family vacation ideas, and travel tips.
Have Kids Will Travel
- A well-traveled parent offers tips and resources for making family vacations a better experience for kids and parents too.
Holidays with Kids
- Designed to create confidence in travelling with children whether travelling on a budget or planning an extended luxurious getaway.
Ireland Family Vacations
- Family-friendly travel information, including trip planning resources, photos and recipes.
- Publishes books, games, guides and apps for kids who travel and the adults who travel with them.
- Family-friendly day trips in New Jersey and New York.
- Worldwide, adventurous, eco-friendly and educational guided small group tours and custom itineraries for family travelers.
Kids Go West
- Offers advice and tips for family trips in the Western U.S.
Kids Holidays Online
- Features family friendly vacations with reviews, preferred accommodation, and readers experiences in Australia, Fiji, Vanuatu, Bali and the Cook Islands.
Kids In Tow
- Provides information on active and adventurous holidays that meet the needs of both parents and children. Includes details on various activities such as mountain sports, water sports, diving and cycling.
- Child-friendly family holidays, tours and travel providers, focused on Europe.
- A family travel site offering expert advice for family vacation planning.
- 101 car activities for kids, road trip tips for toddlers and babies, free travel stuff.
More Kids Than Suitcases
- A Canadian family of 5 travels the world offering adventure, advice, and humor of life on the road.
- A full-service travel agency with a upscale accommodations catalog, along with a blog featuring child-friendly stays.
The Q Family Adventures Travel Blog
- Focusing on family travel with kids with no boundary. Talks about vacation, day, weekend and dream trips.
Road Trips for Families
- Driving itineraries, geocaching information, restaurant and tech reviews, and a festival/event calendar.
RockStar Mom Las Vegas
- Family travel and lifestyle resource for Las Vegas visitors and residents.
Single Parent Travel
- Informational site for single parents. Newsletter, blog and tips.
Stubborn Mule Travel
- A tour operator specializing in adventure family holidays to Asia, Africa and Latin America.
Suitcases and Sippy Cups
- A family of six lets the world be their classroom as they travel near and far.
Take the Family
- Luxury holiday travel agency focused on child-friendly packages.
Taking the Kids
- Blog written by columnist Eileen Ogintz focused on tips and destinations for family vacations. Includes newsletter and archives.
Thomson Family Adventures
- Offers trips designed by families for families. Rediscover Inca ruins, hike Machu Picchu, explore Andean markets and swim with sea lions.
- Family-focused reviews of cruises, tours, hotels and restaurants, specializing in Central and Latin America.
Travel for Kids
- Where to find the fun things to do and the things to see with your kids all over the world. Organised by country and by area within each country.
- Travel tips, packing lists, giveaways and first-person travel stories for parents and caregivers of children of all ages.
Travel Savvy Mom
- Reviews of family friendly destinations, accommodations, and travel gear written by moms for moms.
Travel With Bender
- A personal blog documenting a family's trips with preschool-aged children to destinations like Belize and Malaysia.
Travel With Kidz
- A network of travel agents specializing in family travel worldwide since 1995.
Travel With Your Kids
- Travel tips from parents.
- A group of moms review family travel destinations, girlfriend getaways and romantic escapes.
Traveling with Kids
- A family travel blog, about how to make flights and vacations with children more fun and less stressful.
- Family travel planning website featuring reviews and tips on hotels, activities and general travel.
Two Kids and a Map
- Hotel and restaurant reviews, money-saving tips and stories about traveling with children in the U.S., Europe and Brazil.
U.C. Santa Barbara Family Vacation Center
- All inclusive family fun camp located on the beach in Santa Barbara. Includes information on activities, meals and accommodation.
The Vacation Gals
- Advice on family travel, girlfriend getaways and romantic escapes.
- Family vacations, travel deals and travel advice for parents.
Visit Flyover Country
- Exploring family travel in flyover country USA with a special emphasis on the American Midwest.
Walking on Travels
- A mother adventuring with her family, and providing tips and tricks for staying sane on the road.
- A story of family on a sabbatical road trip through Europe, the USA and Mexico.
- A family's adventures and travails as they travel around the world with two pre-teen boys.
World Traveled Family
- Focuses on bringing the best travel locations, tips, gear and travel news daily to families.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 1, 2015 at 6:15:08 UTC -