become an editor
the entire directory
only in Canada/British_Columbia
Dolphins, Manatees, and Whales
Open Directory - Recreation: Travel: Specialty Travel: Ecotourism: Dolphins, Manatees, and Whales: Regional: North America: Canada: British Columbia
- See Orcas with on-board naturalists on the "Island Roamer", a 68-ft ketch.
- Recommended by the National Geographic Travel Guide, they offer educational adventures, including kayaking with the whales.
- Whale watching and fishing charters from Victoria. Includes photos, tour information, and prices.
Great Pacific Adventures
- Features Vancouver whale watching cruises, passenger activities, and tour highlights.
Killer Whales and Dolphin Watching on Malei Island
- Photographs and information about charter tours.
North Island Kayak
- Provides guided sea kayaking tours with killer whales. Schedules and rates. Telegraph Cove.
- Offers whale watching adventures by 23ft zodiac or kayak, with information on packages, viewing responsibilities, testimonials, and contact details.
Orca Spirit Adventures
- Covered boat whale and wildlife watching tours from Victoria. Includes schedule, reservations and daily sighting updates.
Prince of Whales Whale Watching
- The largest whale watching company in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada with easy access from Vancouver and Seattle.
Sail with the Whales - Vancouver
- Experience the thrill of a unique sailing tour in the orca (killer whale) waters of Johnstone Strait near Telegraph Cove and Alert Bay, Northern Vancouver Island for some of the best whale watching in the world.
- Whale watching tours in zodiacs from Victoria. Includes FAQs, vessel and team information, schedule, photos, and testimonials.
- Sightseeing excursions with focus on culture, history, and natural attractions of Prince Rupert. Also offers fishing trips. Includes rates and photo gallery.
Spring Tide Tours
- Offers whale watching tours and fishing charters from Victoria. Includes vessel information and photos.
Stubbs Island Whale Watching
- Provides tours departing from Telegraph Cove. History, boats and testimonials.
Wild Whales Vancouver
- Observe whales in their natural habitat in the waters of the Georgia Strait between Vancouver and Vancouver Island.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 10:54:06 PM EDT -