become an editor
the entire directory
only in Canada/British_Columbia
Dolphins, Manatees, and Whales
- See Orcas with on-board naturalists on the "Island Roamer", a 68-ft ketch.
- Recommended by the National Geographic Travel Guide, they offer educational adventures, including kayaking with the whales.
- Whale watching and fishing charters from Victoria. Includes photos, tour information, and prices.
Great Pacific Adventures
- Features Vancouver whale watching cruises, passenger activities, and tour highlights.
Killer Whales and Dolphin Watching on Malei Island
- Photographs and information about charter tours.
North Island Kayak
- Provides guided sea kayaking tours with killer whales. Schedules and rates. Telegraph Cove.
- Offers whale watching adventures by 23ft zodiac or kayak, with information on packages, viewing responsibilities, testimonials, and contact details.
Orca Spirit Adventures
- Covered boat whale and wildlife watching tours from Victoria. Includes schedule, reservations and daily sighting updates.
Prince of Whales Whale Watching
- The largest whale watching company in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada with easy access from Vancouver and Seattle.
Seasmoke Whale Watching
- Experience the thrill of a unique sailing tour in the orca (killer whale) waters of Johnstone Strait near Telegraph Cove and Alert Bay, Northern Vancouver Island.
- Offers whale watching tours and fishing charters from Victoria. Includes vessel information and photos.
Stubbs Island Whale Watching
- Provides tours departing from Telegraph Cove. History, boats and testimonials.
Wild Whales Vancouver
- Observe whales in their natural habitat in the waters of the Georgia Strait between Vancouver and Vancouver Island.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 20, 2015 at 23:21:37 UTC -