become an editor
the entire directory
only in Dolphins,_Manatees,_and_Whales/Dolphin_Swimming
Dolphins, Manatees, and Whales
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Chordata: Mammalia: Cetacea: Odontoceti: Delphinidae
Bill & Nowdla Keefe's Wild Dolphin Adventures.
- Schedules and rates for week long excursions to observe, swim, and interact with the Spotted Dolphins of Bimini, Bahamas.
- Snorkelling and dolphin swims in the Florida Keys. Includes article excerpts, tour information and prices, photos, and contact details.
Curacao Dolphin Academy
- Interaction with dolphins for all ages. Includes reservations form, maps, photographs, press releases, contact information.
- Pictures and information about Pacific Bottlenose encounters, swimming with dolphin, training programs and marine mammal careers in Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico.
- Research and educational facility providing tours and swim programs with Atlantic bottlenose dolphins at Key Largo, Florida.
- A 58 foot research yacht providing week long trips to encounter and communicate with friendly wild dolphins.
- Dolphin swims, seminars and whale watching in Kona, Big Island, Hawaii, as well as humpback whale swims in the Dominican Republic.
- Provides rates and schedules for multi-day live aboard sailing trips in The Bahamas.
- Encounters and excursions with Hawaiian spinner dolphins, spiritual retreats and healing on the Kona Coast of Hawaii.
Dolphin Seafaris (NZ) Ltd.
- Tauranga, New Zealand based operator presents photographs, information and booking details for a cruise with wild dolphins.
- Offers a chance to swim with the dolphins in Florida, Mexico and the Caribbean Includes information about workshops, photos, and booking form.
- Dolphin research and education facility offering swims and interaction programs with Atlantic Bottlenose dolphins in Key Largo, Floria.
Dolphins Up Close
- Presents schedules, prices, and general information for tours to swim with Hector's Dolphins in Akaroa Harbour, New Zealand.
The Human Dolphin Connection
- Offers 7-12 day retreats in The Bahamas. Includes schedules and prices, program details and FAQs.
Swim with Dolphins
- Swim with the rare Irrawaddy dolphin and pink indo-pacific humpback dolphin in Oasis Sea Park dolphin nursery and clinic in eastern Thailand.
Water Planet USA
- Therapeutic programs for children with syndromes, emotional disorders or difficulties in social adaptation, and terminal illnesses.
Wild Side Specialty Tours
- How to swim respectfully with Hawaii's wild spinner dolphins, and opportunities for sail, swim, and snorkel encounters.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 29, 2014 at 15:59:18 UTC -