become an editor
the entire directory
only in By_Region/North_America
Dolphins, Manatees, and Whales
Regional: North America: Travel and Tourism
- Rates for tours to view Brown Bears in Alaska. Includes bear facts and behaviour.
- Offers bear viewing, whale watching, bird watching, nature, and cultural cruises with naturalists in British Colombia and southeast Alaska.
DP Nature Tours
- Guided outdoor adventures in the Okefenokee and Suwannee River eco-system.
- Offers bird-watching, biking, archeological, diving, and hiking tours in the Mayan world of southeast Mexico.
- Based in Merida. Provides package and custom tours of the world of the Maya including archaeology, culture, birdwatching, kayak and bicycle tours. [English/Spanish]
- Offers independent tours and in-depth information on Alaska's marine wildlife.
Maple Leaf Adventures
- Natural and cultural history sailboat cruises throughout Vancouver Island, coastal BC and to Alaska. Information on trips, schedules and amenities.
Nature Trek Canada
- Offer wilderness expeditions in Canada and Alaska.
Pine Stump Farms
- Hosts cultural exchanges, farm internships, and horseback tours on the Colville Indian Reservation in Okanogan County, Washington State.
Rancho Komchen de los Pajaros
- Ecouturism ranch in Yucatan ideal to birdwatch, horse-trail and bicycling. Located near the beach and close to Merida, between the most important Mayan circuits.
The Snow Goose
- Research and natural history cruises in Southeast Alaska, the Inside Passage, and the San Juan Islands.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 12, 2014 at 6:15:07 UTC -