the entire directory
only in Specialty_Travel/Culinary
APL International Cooking Schools
- Offers culinary travel, including food related vacations and tours and operating seasonal cooking schools in Costa Rica, Istanbul, Turkey, Nova Scotia, and Granada.
- Offers week-long classes in easy Italian family cooking mixed with sightseeing and experiencing of real Italian culture.
Chocolate Lovers Paradise Tours
- Fully escorted 7-day tours. Features Belgian cities of Brussels, Bruges, and Antwerp. Highlights visits to world-famous chocolatiers, Chocolade Pasiion Festival, and banquets.
- Italian cooking school offers vacation cooking classes in Bologna, Tuscany and Sicily. Fun and informal hands-on cooking for very small groups. Year-round day lessons, three or six- night classes. Also offers private cookery courses in London.
Cooking In Florence
- Study authentic Italian cooking of all regions with Giuliano Bugialliuscan. Based in a 15th-century farmhouse near Florence, Italy.
Creative Cooking School
- Offers hands-on and demonstration recreational classes, and professional certification 20-week programs. Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.
Ecco la Cucina
- Features a hands-on Italian cooking class held on the rural estate of Spannocchia south of Siena, focusing on Tuscan cuisine and wines.
- A tour company offering cooking vacations for all tastes and budgets to Italy, Spain, France, Northern Ireland, Vietnam, Mexico, and USA.
- Focusing on cooking programs/tours throughout Italy. Includes program details, custom itineraries, a registration form, and a newsletter. Located in Morristown, New Jersey, USA.
- Gourmet Retreats at CasaLana bed and breakfast offers cooking classes ranging from 3 hours to 5 full days. Classes are held in Napa Valley in the bed and breakfast's professionally equipped kitchen.
- Offering culinary vacations, cooking lessons, and French and Italian food and wine tours. They can take care of round trip transportation, local guides, plus any travel planning, and provide custom itineraries for small groups.
La Divina Cucina
- One to three-day classes that also include shopping, touring the market, and wine pairing. Provides calendar, prices, recipes, and dining guides. Chianti and Florence, Italy.
Laguna Culinary Arts
- Offers one-half day through three-day classes for cooks of all levels, plus a special two-day weekend class. Also hosts tours to Toscana, Italy and Sonoma County, California. Laguna Beach, California, USA.
Mexican Home Cooking School
- Participants explore the influences of Spanish and French cuisines on the Mexican cuisine. Cooking classes include lodging and meals. Tlaxcala, Mexico.
- Guide to accommodations on organic farms, smallholdings, bed and breakfasts, guest houses, and small hotels around the world where organic produce is used according to availability.
A Question of Taste
- Food and wine tours and tastings in based in Seville, Spain. Excursion and tapas tours as well as packages available.
Samui Institute of Thai Culinary Arts
- Twice-daily classes teaching preparation of curry pastes and three dishes. Two-day fruit and vegetable carving courses are taught twice weekly. Also offers intensive 12-day programs for professionals. Koh Samui, Thailand.
Shaw Guide to Recreational Cooking Schools
- Detailed descriptions of recreational cooking schools and vacations worldwide. Includes calendar of upcoming programs.
Tastes of Italy
- Gourmet city breaks and regional exploration in Italy specialising in gourmet dining with award-winning restauranteurs, fine wines, opera and cultural events.
Toscana Saportia Cooking School
- Learn Tuscan cooking while staying in a 15th century hilltop estate. Offering small classes and hands-on instruction in English as well as daily tours with professional English speaking guides.
- Offers guided food and wine tours of France and Italy. Includes a sample itinerary and customer testimonials.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2015 at 2:05:23 UTC -