become an editor
the entire directory
only in Worldwide/Individual_Yachts
Open Directory - Recreation: Travel: Specialty Travel: Boat Charters: Worldwide: Individual Yachts
- A 152 foot motor yacht available crewed in the Caribbean and Mediterranean. Specifications, life on board, photo gallery and layout.
Andromeda la Dea
- A modern Perini Navi 154 foot ketch, currently cruising in the Pacific Ocean crewed for eight to ten guests. Includes specifications, pictures, crew profile and a virtual tour.
- A 145 foot converted tugboat available crewed in the Mediterranean. Specifications, pictures and contact form.
- Modern, Mediterranean based, 105 foot Doug Peterson designed aluminum sloop, with eight to eleven guest berths. Multi-lingual site including specification, pictures and contact form.
- A 147 foot motor yacht available crewed for up to twelve guests. Specifications, crew profile, virtual tour, rates and downloadable brochure.
- A Sunreef 74 foot catamaran accommodating seven guests in four cabins, sailing crewed in the Caribbean and Mediterranean following the season. Includes specification, crew profile, rates and pictures.
- A 72 foot sloop available crewed from her current location. Specification, profile, menu, availability and location map.
- A 71 foot ketch offering crewed sailing expeditions to the Caribbean, Azores and Cape Verdi Islands amongst other destinations. Includes specifications, past and present sailing programs, contact details.
- A 258 foot steam yacht originally built in 1920 for Horace Dodge. Specifications, history, pictures and brochure.
- A 51 foot Beneteau sloop offering day and longer trips from Port Credit, Canada and the British Virgin Islands following the season. Specifications, profile and contact form.
- A 160 foot auxiliary gaff schooner available in the Mediterranean and Caribbean following the season. Includes a specification and information about Nat Herreshoff's Westward on which she is modeled.
- A New Zealand based 82 foot sailing vessel, specializing in research and filming in remote locations, with accommodation for twelve and a flying boat. Includes specifications and contact details.
Eye of the Wind
- A 132 foot brigantine with accommodation for twelve passengers/voyage crew, sailing from Denmark. Includes specifications, picture gallery and contact details.
- Proposed activities for eight guests aboard this crewed 71 foot ketch based in the Seychelles include diving, fishing, and snorkeling. Includes information on the boat and crew, suggested routes, activities, rates and contact details.
- Sail in the Arctic with skipper Mark van de Weg aboard this 49 foot sloop with eight guest berths. Includes numerous photographs as well as traveling anecdotes.
- A 110 foot motor yacht with nine guest berths operates between the Caribbean, New England, Florida and The Bahamas. Includes detailed specifications and suggested itineraries.
Leopard of London
- A 97 foot super-maxi with a maximum of eight guest berths for corporate or holiday sailing in the Caribbean, West Indies, UK and Mediterranean following the season. Includes specification, picture gallery and contact form.
- A 30 foot sloop available for or overnight charters from her present location, currently the Azores. Includes specification, history of the boat and contact information.
Mahina Tiare III
- A Washington based Hallberg-Rassy 46 foot sailing yacht providing berths on sail training expeditions from her present location. Includes specification, crew profile, sailing schedule and rates.
- An ultra modern 289 foot clipper sailing yacht, with a revolutionary rig, available crewed. Includes a crew log, pictures of its submarine, specifications, and contact details.
- A 78 foot modern ocean going ketch, with accommodation for twelve in five cabins, available crewed in the Southern Caribbean and world-wide. Includes vessel details and contact information.
- A 65 foot catamaran available crewed for up to ten guests from her present location. Includes specifications, terms, rates and contact form.
- A 138 foot steel schooner, originally a Baltic lightship, catering for between six and twenty passengers. Regular destinations include Norway, the Canary Islands, and Spitzbergen. Includes rates, online log and picture gallery.
- A Dufour 485 sloop sailing crewed from her present location. Includes profile, calendar, testimonials, rates and booking form.
- A 1918 built, 164 foot, three-masted topsail schooner based in Rotterdam, Netherlands, with a cruising capacity of 24 passengers. Includes specification, sailing program, drawings, pictures and two movies.
- A 102 foot motor yacht available crewed for six to eight guests in the Caribbean and New England following the season. Includes vessel details, crew profile, sample menu and contact form.
- A 72 foot motor yacht offering crewed day or weekly trips from Eilat, Israel as well as in the Mediterranean following the season. Pictures, videos and contact form.
- A high performance 174 foot alloy ketch catering for eight to ten guests, available crewed between the Caribbean and Mediterranean. Includes specification, rates and pictures.
- A 56 foot aluminum cutter offering places and expedition charters to Antarctica, South Georgia, Cape Horn and Tierra del Fuego. Includes schedule and rates.
Serai Ocean Dreams
- We offer an exclusive, private and intimate yacht charter service set in the Maldives. Four luxurious and spacious cabins providing accommodation for up to 8 people onboard.
- A 228 foot motor yacht with accommodation for up to 26 guests in 12 staterooms, available in the Mediterranean and Caribbean following the season. Includes picture album and booking calendar [Requires Flash].
Sir Robert Baden Powell
- A 157 foot topsail schooner with accommodation for up to eighteen guests, available from the Balearic Islands to the Southern Caribbean depending on season. Includes specification, pictures and contact details.
- A 120 foot steel schooner circumnavigating from Bremerhaven, Germany in 2004, available using an alternative means of charter from her current location. Includes vessel details, pictures and contact form.
- A 103 foot traditional gaff schooner with accommodation for twelve, currently operating in the Western Mediterranean. Includes price, plans and pictures.
- A 54 foot Gulfstar ketch sailing skippered for up to four guests in the Eastern Mediterranean and Red Sea. Includes specifications, rates and sample itineraries.
Sydkorset af København
- A circumnavigating bermudan-rigged schooner, offering up to fourteen guest/deckhand places at her present location. Includes details of the permanent crew and route.
- Crewed 55 foot sloop with accommodation for five, operating around New Zealand, the South Pacific and the Antarctic. Includes specifications, crew profile, rates and pictures.
- A 90 foot crewed motor yacht sleeping up to six. Available for day, weekly or diving charters in the United States, Caribbean and South America. Specifications, pictures and sample itinerary.
- Designed for luxury cruising and performance sailing, for eight to ten guests, this modern 130 foot shallow draft sloop sails in the West Indies and the Mediterranean. Includes vessel specifications, rates and pictures.
Zaca a te Moana
- A 143 foot Grand Banks schooner available from the Baltic to the Red Sea for between eight and twelve guests in six cabins. Includes specifications, pictures, rates and contact details.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, November 29, 2013 6:54:05 AM EST -