become an editor
the entire directory
only in Caribbean/Saint_Vincent_and_the_Grenadines
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Regional: Caribbean: Saint Vincent and the Grenadines: Recreation and Sports
Barefoot Yacht Charters
- Company specializing in local bareboat charters based in Blue Lagoon, Saint Vincent. Includes fleet details, rates and information about the services offered.
- A 40 foot centerboard cutter suitable for up to four guests available crewed in the Grenadines and further afield. Includes rates and booking information.
- A 55 foot sloop operating crewed for two passengers. Includes rates, sample menus, details of the boat and her crew.
- A traditional schooner offering daycharter around the islands. Includes a sample menu, sailing schedule and contact details.
- A 60 foot steel schooner available crewed for up to six guests in the Windward Islands. Destinations, videos, menu and contact.
- A 73 foot traditional wooden schooner available crewed for up to seven passengers from St. Vincent. Includes specifications, sample itinerary, rates and contact form.
- A 45 foot Feeling 446 sloop offered crewed for two to four passengers. Includes specification, rates, suggested itineraries and contact details.
- A 50 foot ketch offered crewed for two to four passengers. Includes specifications, rates, suggested itineraries and contact details.
- A 47 foot Sloop daysailing around the islands. Includes specifications, rates, pictures and a contact form.
- A 45 foot catamaran available from Fab Safaris for one and two week trips as well as scuba diving. Sailing area information, itineraries, specification and prices.
Boat Charters - Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 3, 2014 at 15:35:14 UTC -