become an editor
the entire directory
only in British_Virgin_Islands/Short_Trips
British Virgin Islands
Open Directory - Recreation: Travel: Specialty Travel: Boat Charters: Caribbean: British Virgin Islands: Short Trips
- A 48 foot catamaran based at Soper's Hole, Tortola offering day sails, weddings and special events. Includes crew profile, itinerary, photographs, rates and contact details.
Double D Charters
- Located at Virgin Gorda Yacht Harbour, offering daycharters and sunset cruises aboard a 50 foot catamaran and a 42 foot cabin cruiser. Includes rates, photographs, interactive map and contact information.
Island Time Ltd.
- Located at Nanny Cay Marina, Tortola, offering half and full day powerboat rentals for 6 to 8 people, including a 22 foot Contender. Provides boat details, rates, local information and contact details.
- Nanny Cay Marina, Tortola based, offering day cruises for both powerboats with or without crew and a crewed 55 foot motor cruiser. Includes vessel details, rates and inquiry form.
- A 50 foot catamaran based in Soper's Hole, Tortola offering daysails. Includes itinerary, lunch menu, photographs, rates and contact details.
- Offers day and sunset sailing on a 60 foot yacht, for 12 guests. Description of the trips, captains profile. Virgin Gorda.
- Offers catamaran and powerboat excursions from Road Harbour, Tortola as well as overnight and sail and stay options. Includes an itinerary, picture gallery and booking form.
Power Boat Rentals
- Based on Virgin Gorda, offering 21 foot runabouts and 36 foot flybridge yachts for full and half day excursions and water taxi services. Includes rates, videos and contact details.
Racing in Paradise
- Based at Nanny Cay, operating a one-design fleet of IC24 (converted J24's) racing keelboats for flotilla and club race events. Includes terms, rates, booking details, calendar of events, faq and news.
- A 41 foot sailing yacht specializing in daysails from Peter Island or Tortola for a couple or small families. Includes rates and contact details.
Spirit of Anegada
- Based on Virgin Gorda, offering full and half day sailing tours as well as private excursions. Includes photographs, rates, history of this custom built 39 foot schooner and contact details.
White Squall II
- An 80 foot schooner available for scheduled daysails and private tours from Road Town, Tortola. Includes location map, sailing area information and contact details.
Short Boat Trips - British Virgin Islands
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 8, 2014 at 15:07:13 UTC -