become an editor
the entire directory
only in Caribbean/Bahamas
Regional: Caribbean: Bahamas: Recreation and Sports: Boating
- Operates two 52 foot sailing yachts for group and educational charters for twelve to eighteen passengers from Nassau. Details of the vessels, crew profile, rates and services offered.
- A 41 foot cutter-rigged ketch operated crewed for up to six passengers from Nassau to the Exuma Islands. Description of the boat and crew, rates and pictures.
- Operate a Marquise 56 foot catamaran crewed. Faq, picture gallery and contact form.
- A Morgan 41 foot sloop available skippered for up to six guests from Fort Lauderdale. Yacht details, activities, rates and contact form.
Keewatin Sailing Cruises
- Family run traditional wooden 72 foot schooner available for private trips and sail training camps. Ports of call, activities and availability.
- A 40 foot center cockpit sloop sailing crewed around Eleuthera Island by the week. Includes pictures, itinerary, profile, rates and terms.
- Short cruises, tuition and skippered sailing charters around Abaco for up to four guests aboard a 33 foot sloop. Vessel and contact details.
- Fully crewed, all-inclusive private upscale sailing charter on a Lagoon 47 Catamaran for 2 to 6 guests in the Exumas, Bahamas. Custom itineraries including Scuba, snorkeling and sailing instruction.
- A 46 foot sailing trimaran available crewed for sail and dive charter in the Out Islands from Nassau. Vessel information, crew profile, rates and contact details [requires Flash].
- Offers all-inclusive crewed yacht charters for up to six guests aboard a 48 foot sailing catamaran. Profile, destinations, rates and booking form.
Boat Charters - Bahamas
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 2, 2013 at 14:45:03 UTC -