become an editor
the entire directory
only in Specialty_Travel/Battlefields
Open Directory - Recreation: Travel: Specialty Travel: Battlefields
Recreation: Living History
Society: History: By Topic: Wars and Conflicts
Back-Roads Touring Company
- Specialist small group tour company providing battlefield tours of the UK and Europe.
Bartletts Battlefield Journeys
- UK company providing small group WW1 western front battlefield tours. Includes news, testimonials, FAQ, poets corner and Will Longstaff military prints.
- Pilgrimage tours to the battlefields, memorials and last resting places of the fallen of World War I, World War II, Boer War, and Waterloo. War Research Society group of Birmingham, England.
- Offers guided tours of the Monte Cassino and Anzio battlefields for small groups. Includes itineraries and FAQ.
Clevelode Battlefield Tours
- Bespoke small group & family tours of the WW1 & WW2 battlefields of Europe led by an ex British Army officer.
Cooper's Waterloo Tours
- Specialises in battlefield tours to the Napoleonic battlefields of Europe. Also offers tours of WW1 and D-Day battlefields.
DDay Historian - Home
- Normandy battlefield tours
Entente Cordiale Battlefield Tours
- Offers both off-the-peg and bespoke battlefield journeys arranged as a personal tour.
Guided Battlefield Tours
- Provide guided battlefield tours to key World War 1 (WW1) battlefield sites in France and Belgium and World War 2 (WW2) sites in Normandy.
The Guild of Battlefield Guides
- The Guilds purpose is to analyse, develop and raise the understanding and practice of Battlefield Guiding. A source of highly qualified battlefield guides covering all areas of history worldwide.
- Free itineraries and advice for tours of the battlefields of the WW1 Western Front
- Specialists in World War II, Cold War and military veterans' tours of Europe and Australia. Travel diaries, itineraries, booking and contact information.
Holts Tours Battle Tours
- Offers tours to old and ancient battlefields throughout the world. Contact information for Sandwich, Kent travel service.
In the Footsteps Battlefield Tours
- UK company offering customized battlefield tours to Western Europe, including guided tours for individuals and small groups. Also offer a range of military history and battlefield guide books.
John Urquhart Military Historian
- Audio self drive guides to European battlefields including Agincourt, Waterloo, Somme, Dunkirk, and D-Day. Online store.
Maginot Line Tours in Sedan/Ardennes France
- Fully guided tours of selected Maginot Line defences in the Sedan/Ardennes region of France, together with a comprehensive explanation of the French military positions in and around Sedan.
Matt Limb Battlefield Tours
- Tailored group and corporate battlefield tours specializing in World War I and World War II Northern European battlefields
Monte Cassino Battlefield Tour
- Trips to WW2 related sites organized by an archaeologist and authorized tour guide, specialised in historical tours in Southern Latium.
Normandy battlefield tours
- Specialising in guided and self-drive tours, includes large amount of information, maps and photographs.
- French company offering WW2 Normandy, WW1 and genealogy tours. Available in English and French
- Discover how a personalised tour of the beaches of Normandy and sites of D-day invasion in Europe differs from a large group excursion.
Reveille Battlefield Tours
- .small group tours of the major European battlefields of World Wars I and II.
Skylark Battlefield Tours
- Guided school and small group tours of the First World War battlefields. Also includes War in Literature poetry tour and artefact based Living History tour.
Somewhere In France
- Bespoke guided tours of World War One battlefields, memorials and graveyards in France and Belgium with historian Jack Alexander. Includes accommodation and travel by coach from Scotland.
Somme Battlefield Tours
- Conducted and self-drive WW1 tours. Includes historical information, photo gallery and testimonials.
Valor Tours, Ltd.
- Worldwide battlesite and historical tours and cruises, led by experts; sites include WWII, Vietnam, Korea, other historical battles; online discussion for vets.
- Group tours to Northern European WW2 battlefield sites. Normandy, Seine, Arnhem and Ardennes.
Waterloo Battlefield Tours
- UK company providing weekend trips to Waterloo. Includes historical information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, December 3, 2013 6:03:46 PM EST -