the entire directory
only in Specialty_Travel/Adventure_and_Sports
Adventure and Sports
Guides and Directories
Magazines and E-zines
Auto Racing Tours
Camel and Elephant Safaris
Canoeing and Kayaking
Outdoors Guides and Outfitters
Sub Sea Tours
Recreation: Travel: Specialty Travel: Ecotourism
This category in other languages:
Adventure Travel Base Camp
- The internet basecamp for adventure travel. Find discount tickets and gear. Get travel ideas, comments, reviews.
Alpine Adventure Sports
- Offers programs in paragliding, white water rafting, rock climbing and mountain biking. Summer and winter programs available. Offers free brochures, accommodation information and photo gallery. Located in Annecy, France.
- Offers real-time expedition information, a travelogue section, and other facts for planning adventures.
- Summer tour operator offering whale watching, sea kayaking, canoeing and biking. Describes all activities and locations.
- Adventures schools located in Tignes, Val d'Isere, Montchavin La Plagne, Chamonix, La Rosiere, Cote d'Azur and Pays Basque. Skiing, canyoning, rafting, tubing. Free brochures. In English and French.
Jeju Eco Travel
- Provides walking, scuba, golfing and multi-sport tours of Jeju Island in South Korea.
- Offering mountaineering, trekking and rafting tours in central Asia and Nepal. Includes photographs and itineraries. Multilingual site.
Kepplewray Centre - Cumbria
- An outdoor activity centre in the heart of the English Lake District. Kepplewray specialises in inclusive holidays and field study courses (catering for groups and families where some of the members have disabilities)
Lewis and Clark Trail Adventures
- Offers a variety of guided interpretive trips along the Lewis and Clark Trail in both Montana and Idaho. Canoe the Upper Missouri, hike or bike the Lolo Trail and raft the Main Salmon, Lochsa or Clark Fork Rivers.
Premium Sport Tours
- Fully escorted and customized tours, from individual to corporate packages available for all sporting events worldwide
- Space, and space-related adventure travel and tourism: from space camps and astronaut training to actual flights into space.
- Customized adventure vacations conducted by US Special Forces veterans, including survival camps, white water rafting, surfing, scuba diving, sea kayaking, horseback riding, and jungle hiking in places including Costa Rica and Hawaii.
Adventure and Sports
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 29, 2013 at 21:05:30 UTC -