become an editor
the entire directory
only in Preparation/Health
Open Directory - Recreation: Travel: Preparation: Health
Fear of Flying
Food and Water Borne Illness
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases
Health: Services: Online Health Consulting
This category in other languages:
Travel Health Online
- Health information categorized by type of illness, and by destination. Also a list of travel medicine providers.
- US Centers for Disease Control presents disease outbreak alerts, reference material, destination updates, cruise ship inspection scores, recommended vaccinations, and information for family and special needs travel.
Aviation Health Institute
- A charity providing information and funding research into the health issues faced by airline passengers.
BBC Travel Health
- The Travel Health web site is part of the BBC Health site offering information, advice and help on areas concerning global travel.
Deployment Health Clinical Center
- US Military Web resource providing information and assistance to military personnel post-deployment.
Healthy Travel To Distant Lands
- Provides disease information specific to international regions. Also travel tips, vaccination information, dealing with jet lag and traveler's diarrhea.
International Medicine Center
- A Houston, Texas-based provider of travel medicine services to corporations and individuals. Product and service details, news, and contact information.
International Travel Information
- Preparation and understanding of current health risks for the area of your travels from bestofhealth.com.
International Travel and Health
- Vaccination requirements and health advice from WHO.
MD Travel Health
- Health risks and services in many countries, infectious diseases and suggested immunizations, illness prevention, and special needs travelers.
MedlinePlus: Traveler's Guide to Avoiding Infectious Diseases
- Prevention measures and a regional list of specific diseases.
MedlinePlus: Traveler's Health
- Directory of factsheets, news releases, and articles.
Oxygen to Go
- Portable oxygen for travelers dependent on supplemental oxygen.
Sara's Wish Foundation
- International travel safety foundation, established in wake of a Semester at Sea accident, provides travel tips and safety guidelines.
The Bathroom Diaries
- A growing list of free public toilets around the world. Readers are invited to submit restrooms to the site. Includes an essay section.
Total Travel Clinic
- Travel vaccinations and medical travel advice.
- Provides travel medicine and vaccination services through Australia, New Zealand and SE Asian clinics. Travel health reports available for many destinations.
Travel Essentials New Zealand
- Health reports for over 150 countries; recommended immunizations and vaccinations, traveler's health advice.
- Practical advice on many topics, including preventing accidents, stress, insurance, family holidays, mature and disabled travelers, sexual health, and animal bites.
- Health advice regarding all travel destinations and durations with a focus on vaccines for tropical diseases.
- Special reports available cover topics such as traveling in Australia, IBD, asthma, Q fever, Peru, and business travel. Also sales of a book on travel health by Dr Deborah Mills.
University of Maryland Health Tips for Travelers
- Vaccine requirements, health conditions, and information on infectious disease outbreaks in foreign countries.
Vanderbilt International Travel Clinic
- Provides before and after travel health information as well as disease prevention, medication instructions and a section on immunizations.
WHO International Travel and Health
- World Health Organization's biannual publication on international travel and health
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 1:11:51 PM EST -