become an editor
the entire directory
only in Preparation/Health
Fear of Flying
Food and Water Borne Illness
Business: Financial Services: Insurance: Agents and Marketers: Travel
Business: Healthcare: Products and Services
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases
Health: Services: Online Health Consulting
Recreation: Travel: Preparation: Safety
Shopping: Travel: Health
This category in other languages:
- Information and news on aerotoxic syndrome, caused by breathing cabin air on aircraft that is contaminated by engine oil or hydraulic fluid.
- A charity providing information and funding research into the health issues faced by airline passengers.
- Information on drinking water quality, contamination and health for travel and outdoor recreation covering waterborne pathogenic bacteria, viruses, protozoa parasitic worms and chemicals in water as well as water treatment systems.
The Bathroom Diaries
- A list of free public toilets around the world. Readers are invited to submit restrooms to the site. Includes an essay section.
CDC: Travelers' Health
- Official U.S. government travel health recommendations provided by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Disease outbreak alerts, reference material, destination updates, cruise ship inspection scores, recommended vaccinations, and information for family and special needs travel.
Deployment Health Clinical Center
- US military web resource providing information and assistance to military personnel post-deployment.
Female Travelling: Health
- Health related advice geared to women, including diet and travelling pregnant.
- Information about preventing flight health problems such as DVT, flight stress, jet lag and cosmic radiation.
International Association for Medical Assistance to Travellers
- Travel health advice, including information for various countries and a medical directory of participating clinics and doctors.
International Society of Travel Medicine
- Education and research including preventive and curative medicine within specialties of tropical medicine, infectious diseases, high altitude physiology, travel related obstetrics, psychiatry, occupational health, military and migration medicine and environmental health.
Kids Travel Doc
- Tips for healthy travel with children, including various destinations, food and water, insect and sun precautions.
MD Travel Health
- Health risks and services in many countries, infectious diseases and suggested immunizations, illness prevention, and special needs travelers.
MedlinePlus: Traveler's Health
- Directory of factsheets, news releases, and articles.
- General information as well as customized lists of travel medicines, vaccines and malaria tablets.
Travel Essentials New Zealand
- Health reports for over 150 countries; recommended immunizations and vaccinations, traveler's health advice.
- Health advice on travelling with particular conditions, country specific medical and vaccination reports as well as information about foreign diseases.
Travel.gc.ca: Travel Health and Safety
- Government of Canada's official international travel information.
- Health advice regarding various travel destinations and durations with a focus on vaccines for tropical diseases.
- Practical advice on travel topics, including preventing accidents, stress, insurance, family holidays, mature and disabled travelers, sexual health, and animal bites.
- Causes, prevention and remedies for travel constipation.
WHO: International Travel and Health
- Biannual publication on international travel and health, including vaccination requirements and health advice from World Health Organization.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 3, 2014 at 4:02:23 UTC -