become an editor
the entire directory
only in Currencies/Exchange_Rates
Science: Math: Calculators: Web-Based
Barkley's Euro Calculator
- Web based currency conversion calculator displaying typical bank and credit card rates.
Currency Converter Browser Button
- Currency converter you add to your browser toolbar. Rates sourced from the Bank of Canada.
- Unique currency converter tool and historical rates in chart format.
- Currency converter tool alongside news, country guides and widgets for websites.
Euro Exchange Rate News
- Exchange rate news and forecasts for the Euro versus world currencies.
Exchange Rate Forecasts
- Exchange rate forecasts with charts and historical data for world currencies.
Exchange Rate Guide
- Beginners guide to currency exchange for travelling abroad. Written by IndependentTraveler.com.
- Allows comparison of rates from major currency services. Also includes converters, education and news.
- Provides exchange rates, charts and historical data alongside travel information.
- Daily rates from the European Central Bank. Also providing news, charts and economic data.
- Provides exchange rates, converters, currency service comparison and tools for websites.
- Basic and advanced currency converters, historical and real time exchange rates. [multiple languages]
Oanda.com - FXConverter
- Currency converter for 164 currency pairs and currency cheat sheet for travelers.
OFX Currency Converter
- Full-featured foreign currency converter with live rates.
PACIFIC Exchange Rate Service
- Contains historic daily exchange rates, updated daily. Results can be displayed in various formats.
- Currency converter which uses mid market rates and provides daily market reports.
Royal Bank Currency Converter
- Royal Bank of Canada currency converter for over 80 world currencies. Also includes travel resources.
- Comprehensive coverage of exchange rates. Includes converters, live rate feeds and country information.
- Currency exchange rates, charts and historical data.
XE Currency Converter
- Online conversion for national currencies, special units and precious metals.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 1, 2016 at 13:38:00 UTC -