become an editor
the entire directory
only in Lodging/Hospitality_Clubs
Recreation: Travel: Specialty Travel: Budget
This category in other languages:
- A volunteer-based worldwide network connecting travelers with members of local communities, who offer free accommodation and/or advice. Includes information about the organization, searchable listing of members, discussion groups, community wiki, and chat room.
- Nonprofit cultural exchange organization promoting friendship and goodwill through a program of homestay exchanges since 1977.
- Online community matching guests and hosts for accommodation exchange. Testimonials, FAQs, and a member database.
- Volunteer members offer free accommodation and travel help and leave comments in each others' profiles after the stay. Includes a forum, chat, and wiki travel guides.
- Publishes a paper membership directory twice a year, there is a membership fee.
International Police Association
- This organization includes a Hospitality Club for retired and active law enforcement officers.
Lesbian & Gay Hospitality Exchange International
- Network of lesbians and gay men from around the world who offer their hospitality to other members.
- For people speaking Esperanto. There is a membership fee for those who don't offer hospitality themselves.
- Offers a worldwide network of private accommodations. Includes information about accommodations, a forum, FAQ and chat room.
- Oldest hospitality exchange organization. Website includes a newsletter, FAQ and list of countries. There is a membership fee and new members are interviewed by Servas representatives.
Teachers Travel Web
- Open to all educators. Site also includes home exchange listings.
- List of cyclists who offer their hospitality towards other touring cyclists.
Welcome Traveller Network
- Members pay a nominal fee for bed and breakfast when visiting other members. There are several interest groups.
Women Welcome Women World Wide
- For women only. Aims to foster international friendship by enabling women of different countries to visit one another. There is a membership fee.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2015 at 0:35:09 UTC -