the entire directory
only in Trains_and_Railroads/Personal_Pages
Trains and Railroads
Model Railroad Products
Business: Transportation and Logistics: Rail
Recreation: Models: Railroad: Railfans
This category in other languages:
5542 Fan Site
- GWR locomotive 5542 with videos, downloads and fan pictures.
The Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Network
- Historical overview of the Baltimore & Ohio railroad.
Bill Wood's Train Pages
- Travel stories and photos of South Africa, the New Old Colony, Sri Lanka, Quebec and central Labrador.
British Railway Signalling Pages
- A collection of railway signalling and track layout photos, principally of mainline British railways.
C&O's Piedmont Subdivision
- Chronicles the history and development of the Piedmont Subdivision of the Chesapeake and Ohio Railway in Central Virginia; includes photos, maps, and modeling information.
- Has Santa Fe, Burlington Northern, Union Pacific, Southern Pacific, train symbol schedule history and photographs.
China Rail by Allen Zagel
- An unofficial site promoting China Railways, including photos, maps and information.
Chris's Commonwealth Railways Pages
- Information about the railways of Australia and their equipment.
Eagle Lake, Texas Depot
- History and restoration of the former Gulf, Colorado and Santa Fe depot in Eagle Lake, Texas. Also included is a brief history of the predecessor Cane Belt Railroad.
Existing Railroad Stations in New York State
- Devoted to the classic railroad stations still standing in New York State.
The Herald Express
- A collection of major North American railroad heralds and logos.
High Desert Rails
- Chronicle of the railroads in Oregon.
JST's Railroad Page
- Pictures and reports of railroad museums, museum trains, and steam trains in Germany, The Netherlands, Austria, and Slovenia.
Lackawanna Railroad Site
- Information about current passenger railroads, as well as railroads of the past with pictures, mostly taken in New Jersey.
The Last Run of the N&W 611
- Chronicles the last run of the Norfolk & Western steam locomotive #611.
A Lehigh and Hudson River Railway Scrapbook
- Information, photos, and articles relating to the railroad's past and present.
- Information about LMS Jubilee locomotives, with technical descriptions and photographs.
Mallets in the Tall Timber
- Dedicated to the history of Mallet type steam locomotives built by Baldwin for use on logging railroads.
- Includes maps, photographs, articles, and historical information about the Hoosier Line in Indiana.
Narrow Gauge Locomotives (Moës and Windhoff)
- Information about two narrow gauge diesel locomotives.
New Jersey, New York, and Connecticut Rail Page
- Provides information and photographs related to railroading in the New York area.
- Covering the Niagara Region of Ontario and surrounding areas. Includes news articles, track maps, large photo library, links, train gifs, and spotter's guide.
Norfolk Southern's New River Districts
- Documenting Norfolk Southern’s operations in and around the New River Valley.
- Railroad operations in Ohio. Includes photos, links, audio recordings and timetables.
- A photographic look at day-to-day operations of the Ontario Northland Railway.
Pennsylvania Railroad Pass Collection 1912 to 1956
- Site displays clickable Pennsylvania Railroad pass collection of former PRR head clerk George Markle, Renovo, Pa.
Rail Around Birmingham
- Railways in and around Birmingham and the West Midlands, past and present. All disused and operational railway stations and lines are covered in detail.
Railmember Fan Site
- A place for avid train lovers to indulge their passion for trains and the railroad.
The Railroad Crossing
- Images of railroading in the western United States.
Railroad Stations of San Antonio
- Historical information. Geographically located near the center of Texas, San Antonio was at one time the crossroads for several different railroads.
Railroading in the North East
- Railroad Photos organized by engine model, specializing in Northeast Pennsylvania.
The Railway Centre
- Database with a primary focus on British railways.
Railway History Home Page
- Includes facts and stories about railways, trains, locomotives and the engineers, who built and ran them.
The Real Lives of Thomas the Tank Engine
- Identification of real locomotives appearing in the Rev W. Awdry's famous "Railway Series" of books, where they are to be seen today, and with some background on how the historical context of British railways related to the books.
Rochelle Train Park
- Collection of rail photographs taken in and around Rochelle, Illinois.
- Information and photos of steam journey between North Vancouver and Squamish.
- A rail photo gallery of hundreds of original images, with most taken in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area.
Steam Locomotive Information
- Accumulating a massive body of knowledge about the steam locomotives of the world.
Steam on the CLC in Liverpool 1948-68
- Database, photos, and information relating to steam on the former CLC lines in the Liverpool area.
- A series of railway adventures on the preserved steam railroads of Europe and North America, including the Bluebell, the Talyllyn, the Ffestiniog, the East Broad Top, and the Strasburg.
Steamlocomotive dot Com
- Lists of surviving US steam locomotives, photos and railfairs. Java applet to design your own steam locomotive.
Sunny Wong's Steam Locomotives Pages
- Working Steam Locomotives that I have visited, my steam train collections HO gauge, links to various railroad related sites.
Touring the Kettle Valley Railway
- A visual tour of the abandoned Kettle Valley Railway that winds through the British Columbia interior. Including the West Summerland station and the Kettle Valley Steam Railway.
- An Internet site all about train orders. Buy, sell, trade, or discuss railroadiana and more.
Unlikely Penn Central Railroad
- Illustrations of historical Penn Central documents.
Western Connecticut Railroads
- Information about railroading in the Western Connecticut area including videos, historical images and present day chase pictures. Also pictures from the Strates Shows train and an open forum for messages.
Wizzle on Rails
- Travelogues, pictures and hints for rail travel on Amtrak and tourist lines, with an emphasis on the west coast.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 8, 2014 at 20:36:06 UTC -