become an editor
the entire directory
only in Miniature/North_America
Trains and Railroads
Recreation: Models: Railroad
Recreation: Trains and Railroads: Organizations: Narrow Gauge: North America
Regional: North America: Recreation and Sports
The 7 + Railroader
- US published journal for miniature railroad enthusiasts everywhere.
Adobe Mountain Railroad
- Phoenix, Arizona. Maricopa Live Steamers railroad club.
American Park Trains
- Matt Conrad's American, amusement park, miniature train web site with pages on Cagney, Chance, Crown, Custom Locomotive, Miniature Train Co and others.
Assiniboine Valley Railway
- The AVR is a 1/8 scale 7.5" gauge railway located in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Atchison and Western Railroad
- A 12in gauge railroad for the young and the young at heart. The original railroad consisted of 600ft of track, one Ottaway steam engine, three cars, and a homemade diesel engine.
B & B Railroad Depot Bed & Breakfast
- Bed and Breakfast establishment with 2300 feet of 7.5 inch railroad track in Oregon, Ohio.
Billy Jones Wildcat Railroad
- The BJWRR has been in operation at Oak Meadow Park and Vasona Park in Los Gatos, California since 1970.
Blue Ridge Summit RR
- Pictures of a downgrade trip on Bill Koster's Blue Ridge Summit RR.
British Columbia Society of Model Engineers
- The society has 2 miles of 7½ inch ground level and 800 foot of 3½, 4.75 and 5 inch raised track under construction.
Buckingham Central Rail Road
- Private miniature railway in Ft. Myers Florida with currently 3000ft of main line.
Chattanooga Society of Model Engineers
- CSME is currently building the Eagle Point Railroad, a planned 10,000 feet long (16 scale miles), 7 1/2 inch gauge (1/8th scale) railroad on private property Northwest of Chattanooga, TN.
Chesapeake & Allegheny Live Steamers
- Non-profit live steam club in Baltimore, Maryland.
The Collegeville and Southern Railway
- This web site will track the construction of the Collegeville and Southern Railway, an 18" gauge live steam railroad near Collegeville PA.
Coyote Valley Railway
- A 5 inch to the foot scale miniature railroad built for the enjoyment of friends, family, and the folks that work so hard to make it a reality.
Dells Live Steamers and Model Engineers
- The Dells Live Steamers is a 7 1/2 inch gauge model railroad located in Wisconsin Dells.
Dolittle, Seemore, & Nap Railroad
- The DS&N is a 1.5 inch scale model railroad located in northern Pennsylvania with a track gauge of 7.5 inches.
Golden Horseshoe Live Steamers
- A club devoted to the construction and operation of live steam locomotives and trains on 3½, 4.75 and 7¼ inch gauge track, with 2,000 feet at high level and 2,000 feet at ground level at the Museum of Science and Technology in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Great Lakes Live Steamers
- 1/8 Scale trains running on 7.5 inch gauge track. Includes schedules and locations. Michigan.
Houston Area Live Steamers
- Club is devoted to live steam modeling: from locomotives, to stationary engines, to tractors and boats, with a particular emphasis on model trains large enough to ride. Our dual gauge track serves both 4.75in and 7.5in gauges.
Indiana Live Steamers
- A miniature railroad located in Johnson County Park near Edinburgh, Indiana.
Iron Horse Park
- Miniature 7.5" gauge railway in Alberta, Canada operated by the Alberta Model Engineering Society.
Irvine Park Railroad
- The train is a 1/3 scale replica of a 1863 C. P. Huntington locomotive. Travel three-quarters of a mile through historic Irvine Regional Park, passing two lakes, giant oak trees and the Orange County Zoo.
Joshua Tree Southern Railroad Museum
- Located in the California High Desert at Joshua Tree. Feature a 2-1/2 inch Scale (7-1/2 inch gauge)and a 5 inch Scale (15 inch gauge) steam railroad.
Kitsap Live Steamers
- A 7½in gauge live steam railroad in Port Orchard, Washington.
Largo Central Railroad
- LCR is a 1.5 inch scale, 7.5 inch railroad located in Largo, Florida.
Little Toot Railroad Company
- A miniature train located in Charley Brown Park. Links to the history of the train and information about hours of service and booking/scheduled events are included.
Long Island Live Steamers
- Miniature railway club located on Long Island, New York.
Los Angeles Live Steamers
- Information, photos, tips, and want ads from this live steam and diesel club in Griffith Park, Los Angeles, CA.
New Unionville and Western Railroad
- Live Steam Railroad in New Unionville, Indiana, near Bloomington. Model railroading in 1/8th scale.
Pacific Northwest Live Steamers
- The Shady Dell Pacific Railroad is a 1-1/2" scale railroad on four acres east of Molalla, Oregon, US.
Pioneer Valley Live Steamers
- This track is located in Southwick Massachusetts and consists of 4580 feet of ground level 7¼in gauge track and 1140 feet of elevated 3½ and 3.75 in gauge track.
The Redlake Junction Railroad
- A 7½ in gauge live steam railroad located in Williams, Arizona.
Redwood Valley Railway
- A 5 inch scale, 15 inch gauge steam railway based on narrow gauge railroads of the late 1800s located in Berkeley, California.
Riverside Live Steamers
- A 40 acre park in Riverside, CA and railroad dedicated to bringing railroading to the kids.
Sacramento Valley Live Steamers
- Located in a beautiful setting at Hagen Community Park in Rancho Cordova, California. The Club main line is now over 6,300 ft with many sidings and several yards. The track is 7½in and 4 3/4in gauge.
Southern California Live Steamers
- 7.5" Gauge miniature live steam railroad located in Torrance, CA where diesel, steam and electric locomotives are welcome.
Southwestern Live Steamers
- Southwestern Live Steamers operates on private 7½in gauge tracks throughout Texas and Oklahoma. A current meet schedule is available.
St. Croix Railroad
- On the Wisconsin/Minnesota border near Minneapolis/St. Paul with 2-1/2 in, 3-1/2 in, 4-3/4 in and 7-1/2 in gauge tracks on 9 acres of land.
Tradewinds & Atlantic Railroad
- The trains that operate in Tradewinds Park, Coconut Creek, Florida are one-eighth life-size, or scaled at 1-1/2 inch per foot on a track gauge of 7-1/2 inches.
Train Mountain Railroad Museum
- Train Mountain currently has 70,000 feet of one eighth scale railroad track in operation. Located near Chiloquin, Oregon, USA.
The Wabash Frisco and Pacific Railroad Association
- Has a 12-inch gauge live steam Railroad. The railroad is open every Sunday, May thru October.
Washington County RR
- The Washington Country Railroad is a large scale railroad club with a special interest in coal fired steam locomotives located in Cherryfield, Maine.
Whiskey River Railway
- Fred Vergenz's site with information and photos about the 16" gauge railroad at Marshall, Wisconsin, USA.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 5, 2013 at 10:24:11 UTC -