become an editor
the entire directory
only in Miniature/Manufacturers
Trains and Railroads
Arts: Crafts: Metal Craft: Model Engineering
Shopping: Recreation: Models: Railroad: Live Steam
- Rolling stock, Signals and parts for 5" gauge & 7.25" gauge Railways
The 1:6 scale Passenger Car Co
- U.S manufacturer of scale 1.6 miniature railroad cars.
- United Kingdom based manufacturer of electronic speed controllers for battery electric miniature railway locomotives.
Alan Keef Ltd
- Railways for industrial use and the leisure industry.
- Manufacturer of 5 and 7.25 inch gauge scale wagons, coaches, bogies and industrial models.
Arizona Railroad Depot LLC
- Manufacturer and supplier of rail and trackless trains.
- Railcraft manufacture and supply detail parts for live steam rolling stock using polyurethane.
- Suppliers of miniature railway drawings, locos kits etc.
- U.S manufacturers of 1½ inch scale D and RGW narrow gauge, but many of the parts can be also used on standard gauge rolling stock.
- Miniature caboose and locomotive markers.
- A 1½" scale, 7¼" and 7½" gauge manufacturer and supplier of model railroad locomotives, rolling stock, power trucks, freight trucks, rail and misc accessories.
Cheddar Valley Steam
- Copper boiler manufacturers for model steam locomotives, traction engines, model marine engines and full size marine steam launches.
- Supplying engineering tools and small machines together with live steam models and electric powered diesel electric model locomotives in 5in and 7¼in gauge.
Crenshaw Locomotive Works
- Locomotives and rail supplied for 7.25 and 7.5 inch gauges.
Cromar White Railways
- Manufacturer and supplier of rail, trackwork, bogies, rolling stock and locomotives.
- UK manufacturer of 5in gauge scale products.
Denver Light Railway
- Engineering, build and restoration services for all types of light railway.
- Ready-To-Run PRR B-60 Baggage, cars including PRR Keisel trucks and couplers, are now in production and available.
E. & J. Winter
- Servicing the requirements of fellow model engineers in Australia, New Zealand and other countries since 1978.
The Engineers Emporium
- Second hand and new miniature railway equipment up to 10¼in gauge for sale.
The Great American Train Company
- Manufacturer of backyard riding trains and accessories, including locomotives, riding cars, rolling stock, signals, signs and lights and pre-assembled track sections.
Hobby Mechanics Australia
- Based on the Queensland Railways ASF A-3 Ride Control bogies, the units are offered in various forms to suit the builder.
Ikon Engineering Development Ltd.
- Designers and manufacturers of a large variety of small-scale locomotives and rolling stock, up to 750mm gauge.
A J Reeves
- Drawings, castings and many other items including the Don Young designs.
Jim Vass Miniature Locomotives
- JVML specialises in supplying castings and fittings for a wide range of 7¼" and 5" gauge locomotives. Also supplies a useful range of hydraulic lifting loco build tables.
- Supply of castings and drawings for the 2 and 3 truck Shay 1.5 inch scale live steam locomotives.
KTA Services Inc.
- Electric traction components, kits, publications, and design.
- Manufacture of miniature rail systems, locos, wagons etc.
- Long established supplier of scale steam locomotives in the United States.
- Miniature locomotive dealer.
Live Steam Locomotives
- Offers precision 7.25" and 7.5" gauge locomotives and a collection of railroad locomotive and tender drawings from the live steam era.
- Live steam castings,7¼ and 7½in gauge.
Lynx Model Works
- Model and miniature steam engines, locomotives and traction engines built, repaired, renovated and painted. Model paints, model engineering machinery and tool sales.
Mammoth Locomotive Works
- Involved in the engineering, construction, and manufacture of large and full-scale locomotives, most for amusement park or other commercial operations.
Mardyke Miniature Railways
- Long established English company, producing garden and commercial railway equipment.
- United Kingdom based manufacturer of kit build and ready built passenger carrying miniature railway locomotives and rolling stock.
MDM Locomotive Works
- Supplies 1½ inch scale diesel locomotive models, power trucks, and accessories. Models are built to the scale of 1½ or 1.6 inches to the foot and to a gauge of either 7¼ or 7½ inch.
Merrick Light Railway Equipment Works
- Builds and repairs light railway equipment from 15 inch to 36 inch gauge.
Midwest Train Works
- Manufacturer of 1 inch scale rolling stock and accessories for large scale model railroading.
Miniature Railway Supply Co Ltd
- Supplier of miniature railway equipment, rail, fittings, sleepering - steel or wood, plus other track materials.
Model Engineering Supplies
- Manufacturers of miniature passenger hauling locos and rolling stock for 5in and 7.25in gauge.
Moes Locomotive Works
- Builds large scale steam locomotives, rolling stock and steam driven rotary snowplows.
Mountain Car Company
- Manufactures 1½ins scale and 1/8th scale train products.
MRW Railways Ltd
- Complete solution for miniature railway design, construction, equipment and operation
Narrow Gauge RR
- Leos team specialize in plans and engineering for 15" and 24" narrow gauge railroads.
The One Inch Scale Railroad Supply
- US manufacturers and marketers of kits and component parts for 1in scale model railroading for gauges 4.75in and 5in.
OS Live Steam Locomotives
- Manufacturer of 3.5 and 5 inch gauge steam locomotives.
Phoenix Locomotives Ltd
- Suppliers of highly detailed, modern image locomotives and rolling stock. Available in 5" and 7.25" gauge as kits or ready to roll.
- Manufacturer of digital sound systems for model and large scale miniature locomotives.
- Manufacturer of 7.25 inch gauge toads, bogies and passenger coaches. Repairs, rebuilds and produces boiler fittings.
Plum Cove Studios
- Manufacturers of the unique Phinneas T. Phlatt car and other items for 7¼ and 7.5 inch gauge.
- The main purpose is to supply ready-made parts to the model engineering fraternity specializing in 7¼ inch and 5 inch gauge model railways. Based in Gloucestershire, UK.
Polly Model Engineering
- Live steam locomotive kits for 5 inch gauge requiring no machining.
Precision Steel Car Company
- Dedicated to producing high quality rolling stock kits and detail parts for the 1.5" scale live steamer at affordable prices.
RA Barker Engineering
- Manufacturer of fittings for steam models.
Rail Rider Supply
- Manufacturer of speeders, trains, components, parts and accessories for 7¼ and 7½ inch gauges.
Rail Systems Company Inc
- Manufacturer of outline diesel locomotives in 1.6" and 1.7" scale, available in 7¼" and 7½" gauge.
Railroad Supply Corporation
- Specializes in producing large scale steam and diesel locomotives, track and accessories.
- Supplier of products and services for 7½" gauge miniature railroads.
- Information and a catalogue of products for the hobby of large scale model railroading.
Ride On Railways
- Suppliers of 5 and 7¼ in gauge products based around freelance narrow gauge railways. Also signs, seats and other items.
- Manufacturer of 1in scale locomotives, rolling stock, and track components suitable for 4.75in gauge.
Rio Grande Associates
- Builders of 1/8th size 1.5" scale outdoor railroad equipment.
Roanoke Precision Engineering
- United Kingdom based manufacturer of passenger hauling miniature railway petrol hydrostatic and steam locomotives.
Roll Models Inc
- Offering steam, electric, and gas hydraulic locomotives, rolling stock, specialty rail cars, castings, parts, track, structures, and controls.
Scale Products Company
- Working signals for all eras, types and scales of riding railroads from 7¼in to 24ft gauge.
- Specialist manufacture of miniature railway signals, rolling stock and lineside equipment.
Severn Lamb UK
- UK manufacture of park trains.
Station Road Steam
- Dealer in second hand model/miniature steam locomotives.
Steam Traction World
- Manufacturers of a range of live steam railway locomotives in 5in and 7¼in gauge, supplied in kit form.
- Buys and sells live steam models.
Superscale Locomotive Company
- Manufacturer of injectors, valves, air brake systems and fittings for steam locomotives.
- Couplers, trucks, freight Cars, and parts for the 1.5" scale railroader.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 8, 2014 at 4:34:25 UTC -