become an editor
the entire directory
only in Historical_Societies/Europe
Trains and Railroads
Open Directory - Recreation: Trains and Railroads: History: Historical Societies: Europe
Reference: Museums: Transportation: Railroad: Europe
Society: History: Organizations: Europe
The 82045 Locomotive Fund
- Historical society whose aim is to build a Class 3 steam locomotive.
London and North Western Railway Society
- Information on the operation and practices of the Premier Line, with diagrams, photographs, biography and a bibliography.
North London Railway Historical Society
- Catering to everybody interested in the story of the North London railway and the many associated lines, from 1846 to the present day.
Swiss Railways Society
- UK based society for Swiss railway enthusiasts. Branch meetings, events diary, prospectus, and membership information.
Telford Railway Society
- Society for rail enthusiasts meeting fortnightly in Oakengates, Telford, Shropshire, UK.
The Wightwick Hall Restoration Group Website
- This site is maintained by the Wightwick Hall 6989 Restoration Group. It provided details of the engine's history, rescue from the scrapyard and the restoration activity to date.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 17, 2009 at 20:12:59 UTC -