become an editor
the entire directory
only in Roads_and_Highways/Toll_and_Automated
Roads and Highways
Toll and Automated
Business: Transportation and Logistics: Traffic Control: Intelligent Systems
E-ZPass Interagency Group
- Provides electronic toll collection interoperation. Lists members and gives contact information.
- Electronic toll collection system for bridges and tunnels in Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.
Electronic Toll in the Czech Republic
- Includes a step-by-step guide, videos, related revised public laws, a list of distributors and contact locations.
Halifax-Dartmouth Bridge Commission
- Authority for the Angus L. Macdonald and A. Murray MacKay Bridges that connect Halifax to Dartmouth in Nova Scotia, Canada.
Highway Toll Administration
- Provides electronic toll collection services. Site includes client information.
HowStuffWorks: How E-ZPass Works
- Fully illustrated tutorial explains E-Zpass, an electronic toll-collection system consisting of a 900-MHz band car transponder, antenna, lane controller, LAN and host computer system.
HowStuffWorks: How Intelligent Highways Will Work
- Graphic narrative shows the future freeway's new, cheaper technology and explains how ubiquitous digital devices will aid in easing our traffic woes, perhaps using triangulation.
International Bridge, Tunnel and Turnpike Association
- Alliance of toll operators and associated industries. Includes news and resources.
MACPASS - Automated Toll Collection System
- Service available for crossing of various bridges in the Maritime Provinces of Canada. FAQs, price information, and application forms.
- Electronic toll collection system used around Sydney, Australia, including on the M7. Includes e-TAG and e-PASS transponder information.
- Online private newsletter providing information and commentary.
Traffic Technologies, Incorporated
- Consultants for Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS). Has links to clients.
Toll and Automated
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 14, 2015 at 6:35:04 UTC -