become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/New_Jersey
Roads and Highways
Open Directory - Recreation: Roads and Highways: North America: United States: New Jersey
Regional: North America: United States: New Jersey: Transportation
Regional: North America: United States: New Jersey: Travel and Tourism
New Jersey Department of Transportation
- Official page. Includes construction and proposed project information and news releases.
New Jersey Route Logs
- Organized by number. Includes historical information.
Atlantic City Expressway
- Information about the Atlantic City Expressway from Camden, New Jersey to Atlantic City
Bigdog's Dog House
- Contains personal proposals for routings in the state as well as various interchange diagrams.
Citizens Against Tolls
- Movement to remove tolls from the state.
DVRPC - Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission
- Covers Camden and Trenton.
New Jersey and New York City Expressways
- Maps, photos, and exit lists.
New Jersey Turnpike Authority Home Page
- Maps and toll rates.
North Jersey Transportation Planning Authority
- Information about road projects in northern New Jersey.
Old NJ Roads
- Details from the early 20th Century.
Philadelphia Area Roads, Crossings and Exits
- History and current information on the highway and bridge system in the Philadelphia metropolitan area.
What Exit?: New Jersey and its Turnpike
- Online exhibition of the New Jersey Historical Society. Includes history of the facility's planning and construction, as well as stories from its employees.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, April 2, 2010 11:07:42 PM EDT -