the entire directory
only in Roads_and_Highways/North_America
Roads and Highways
Open Directory - Recreation: Roads and Highways: North America
Regional: North America: Transportation
Regional: North America: Travel and Tourism
- Private page covering numerous aspects.
- Proposal for a route from Washington, D.C., to Ottawa.
The Expressway Site
- Describes by state or province the highways which are high-speed divided thoroughfares with occasional at-grade intersections and no driveways.
- Includes information primarily covering the eastern third of the continent.
Highway and Road Conditions for Canada and United States
- Organized by province/territory/state. Also includes weather, ferry, traffic and transit information.
- Route logs composed by tourist businesses located along the routes.
North America’s SuperCorridor Coalition, Inc.
- Non-profit organization dedicated to developing a multi-modal transportation corridor within the continent. Includes maps.
Peter Creedon's House of Roads
- Weblog rating facilities in Eastern Canada and the Northeastern U.S.
Places 2 Ride
- A guide to motorcycle destinations and biker events including scenic highways, backroads and off-road trails.
- Various features including a forum, a list of scenic drives, a mobile Internet connection listing, and a gallery of unusual road signs, as well as other preparatory travel information.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 8, 2013 at 4:45:05 UTC -