become an editor
the entire directory
only in Roads_and_Highways/Interchanges
Roads and Highways
Recreation: Roads and Highways: Exit Lists
Kurumi's Field Guide to Interchanges
- Descriptions and diagrams of many types.
Highway Feature of the Week
- Large archive of maps and descriptions of unusual or complicated facilities, primarily in the United States.
- Page describing types found in the United Kingdom. Includes a link to the Bad Junctions page.
Michigan Left Turn
- Describes how this unusual intersection feature works, including history.
Museum of Dumb Highway Design
- Aerial photos of and commentary on various interchanges which the author finds unusual or substandard.
The Parallel Flow Intersection
- A specialized intersection. Page includes diagrams and research.
- Diagrams and commentary of various ones in the East-Central U.S.
US Highway Interchange Browser
- Covers Michigan and North Carolina.
An VRML rendering of the 15-91 interchange, Corona California.
- A 4-level stack with one loop. Requires a VRML plugin to view.
- Includes aerial photographs and descriptions of unusual or complicated facilities in the United States.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 5, 2013 at 10:24:10 UTC -