become an editor
the entire directory
only in Europe/United_Kingdom
Roads and Highways
Recreation: Outdoors: Offroad Vehicles
Recreation: Roads and Highways: Exit Lists: Europe
Recreation: Roads and Highways: Interchanges
Recreation: Roads and Highways: Mailing Lists
Recreation: Roads and Highways: Photography: Europe
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Business and Economy: Motoring
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Government: Transport
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Recreation and Sports: Transport
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Issues: Transport
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Issues: Transport: Road Building
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Transport
- Official site. Includes an interactive roadmap providing information on roadworks and expected delays.
Society for All British Road Enthusiasts
- Includes route logs, history, photographs, links, and international discussion.
Chris's British Road Directory
- Page giving information about the British road system - includes comparison with US roads, an interchange directory, and botched UK interchanges.
Digital Norseman: Musings - Round an' Round
- A view of the "The Magic Roundabout" in Swindon, UK. Brief article with three photos.
- Contains updated traffic reports for major motorways.
Green Lane Association (UK)
- UK Rights of Way user group protecting the interests of motorists in the countryside by promoting unsurfaced highways and byways (greenlanes).
- Provided by Integrated Transport Information Services Holdings, Ltd. Congestion details by highway as well as news.
- Official site which includes background and toll information.
Major roads of Great Britain
- Numbering system and anomalies, and information on some major routes.
The Motorway Archive
- Part of the Institution of Highways and Transportation website. Includes history, development, and maps.
National Assembly for Wales - Transport
- Official site. Includes publication list, traffic condition information, and directorate background.
- Unofficial website for Highways Agency Traffic Officers to discuss work and play issues, and post recent news events and information. Includes a photograph gallery.
Northern Ireland Roads
- Information on existing motorways and dual carriageways, as well as details of unbuilt past schemes and future road building schemes of all types.
- Covers current, former, and unbuilt facilities which are in some way substandard or unusual.
- Traffic Update is a traffic and travel news website, giving visitors a visual map of traffic hotspots on roads and motorways in the UK.
UK Motorway Services
- Lists all areas, and includes facility listings. Includes user comments and ratings.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 5, 2015 at 16:12:15 UTC -