become an editor
the entire directory
only in Roads_and_Highways/Europe
Roads and Highways
Business: Transportation and Logistics: News and Media
Recreation: Roads and Highways: Signs and Signals
Regional: Europe: Transportation
Regional: Europe: Travel and Tourism
- Manages several toll roads in Spain. Site includes traffic information, toll rates, and service area information.
Association des Sociétés Françaises d'Autoroutes
- Information on the French Autoroutes (long distance toll roads).
- Route numbering details for Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg (the Benelux region). In Dutch and English.
The Autostrada del Sole
- Unofficial page for this feature in Italy. Includes brief history and photos.
- Italian toll roads. Includes toll information, traffic conditions, and news.
Brian's Guide to Getting Around Germany
- Written specifically for an American audience. Includes information on the Autobahnen and traffic control devices.
- Contains maps, photographs, and system history.
- Italian vendor of safety products including some traffic control devices.
- Includes motoring rules and regulations in various European countries and links to information on motorway and tunnel tolls.
European International Road Signs And Conventions
- An unofficial collection of European road sign conventions and rules.
European Route System
- A route log.
- About motorways under construction, listed by country. Also contains information on road projects being planned for the future.
- Photos and information about the Autobahnen.
Highways in Slovakia
- Contains maps, photographs, and charts for facilities around the country.
International E-Road Network
- Table of all European E-roads.
Italian Highways and Other Things
- A brief explanation of the country's road systems. Includes photographs from a trip.
Motorways in Italy
- Route log.
The Norwegian Public Roads Administration
- Overview of different services.
On First Arriving in France - Driving
- Tips for visitors and transplants. Includes signage information.
- An online route planning service for Western Europe that provides the driver with interactive maps, driving directions and information on services featured near a user's travel route or address.
- The Øresund Link is a bridge tunnel connecting Sweden to Denmark, which was opened in 2000. History of the bridge, prices, and information about the consortium which owns and maintains it.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 5, 2015 at 16:20:29 UTC -